Day 11 of 90---May 11th. Join anytime!!!!

Lisa H.
on 5/11/11 7:49 am - Whitehall, PA
 pics are on FB

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 5/11/11 10:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Beth, I have pics on my FB page. Can't figure out how to add one here though.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 5/11/11 11:16 am - Whitehall, PA
your awesomeness serves

Photobucket

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 5/11/11 12:24 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Mama!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 5/11/11 12:37 pm - Whitehall, PA

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/11 5:36 am - Eastern, PA
I'm in for 5k in the AM again. Pulled back my pace a little bit as was able to run 70% and walk 30% as opposed to vice versa the other morning when I was porbably running faster than was a good sustainable pace for me.

My takeaway: Run Your Own Race!

I did not lift weights today, because Wednesday is my leg day, and if I tried to do that workout on top of the terrible strain I've already placed on my legs this week, I'd hobble myself.
lynnc99
on 5/11/11 11:08 am
Kicked it up a notch today at the gym and did a BodyAttack class. A real calorie burner and intensely aerobic. I think that's the ticket to getting these few lbs. off and possibly moving in the right direction.
Maura M.
on 5/11/11 12:07 pm - Yardley, PA
Only walked at lunch today :(
Maura

Pam Hart
on 5/11/11 5:13 pm - Easton, PA

Very very cool you worked something into it!

I'm here - work has been busy and that's the only place I have access to here that's a half decent way due to my computer crash.  The iphone is just a pain to use.

Good news is that I feel very very much like my normal self, the meds are kicking in.  I have a follow up w/ my pmd in the next few days....gonna see if I can return to light exercise because I feel like I can handle at the very least that.

Glad to see the post :)

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
gmom62
on 5/11/11 8:22 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
tes5/11 I slept in this morning because someone turned the alarm clock off MY time instead of his own. Oh well.  I walked 30 minutes at lunch today.  Came home from work. Had a light dinner and walked my 3 miles with my daughter.

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views