Day 11 of 90---May 11th. Join anytime!!!!

swedeville1
on 5/10/11 9:38 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Ok, so none of my plans worked out yesterday.  I wanted to come home and wash my bike and then workout and do the Yoga X dvd.  I got caught up in dad duties and the next thing I know it 8:30 nd I wasnt up for a late workout.  So, back to the drawing board for tonight.  I will get it in tonight...

So what did you do last night or are planning on doing today? 

Oh yeah, I put the "Join Anytime" in the subject line to remind you all that you dont have to have started on day one to be able to comment on this thread.  If you worked out or are planning on it then say so.  Cool!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 5/10/11 9:53 pm - Whitehall, PA
 sometimes those parenting duties just get in the way of what we want to do.  BUT, you are a great dad and that's what really matters.  

I did my  pilates last night as planned. 

Tonight, I will most likely be doing the treadmill class and then definitely doing Body Combat.  WOOT! 

My tracker

hers 

Lisa H.
on 5/11/11 11:25 am - Whitehall, PA
 well guess who didn't do more than 15 minutes of formal exercise tonight??? ME, that's who. .. 

Got there for Combat, did about 15 minutes and started to feel weak.  I'm glad I recognized the symptoms.. I went in the back and sat down and drank some of my crystal lite and just rested.  My sugar crashed..don't know how bad, but I did not feel well at all.  I rested until I felt steady enough to walk and then took my stuff and left.  I came home and had some sugary dried cherries that Siehara had and I felt better.  

I am fine now, but damn that sucked. 

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 5/10/11 10:16 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning - tonight I have to get home and squeeze a quick dinner in before heading to a memorial service for my neighbor - then pick my nephew up from work, so hopefully right after that I'll get 5 miles in on my bike.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa0719
on 5/10/11 10:25 pm - PA
Got up and went to gym at 6:30 . . .   yeah me.  It was a shocker but I did it.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Sara E.
on 5/10/11 10:42 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Swede,
What do you use to wash your bike?  I spray on Honda-Brite and hose it off...voila a shiny clean bike.  I was wondering f you knew of a better product.  My bike is black with a tourquiose inset on th tank with lots of chrome, so I like it clean & shiny.  Any product endorsements are appreciated.
Thanks,
Sara

swedeville1
on 5/11/11 12:19 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Hey Sara, I have used a spray on called s100 which is sold at harley dealers.  Im not a big fan of it.  I usually just wash my bike the old fashion way with soapy warm water and a sponge.  Chamois dry it and then polish the chrome every so often.  Tried and true and I cant beat the results. 
Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

kgoeller
on 5/11/11 3:46 am - Doylestown, PA
Went to the kickoff (haha) of the Group Kick class at my gym last night - what a GREAT workout!  It's fast-paced kickboxing set to music and you literally are moving aggressively the entire hour.  2 instructors tag-teaming it, no less.

Today, however, I'm not going to get in any formal exercise, I don't think... have to run early from work to a doc's appt, then a bunch of errands, then a meeting from 6 - 9, then home to prep for tomorrow. 

Tomorrow night is a personal training appointment, however, so that will undoubtedly kick my butt ;-).

Karen
Cherish F.
on 5/11/11 4:42 am - Philadelphia, PA
Yesterday was a bust. By the time I got home from the tattoo place, it was almost 10 and I was in hella pain. In fact, the next week or 2 I'm our of commission for jogging, walking, etc. But, I figure at the least tonight I can Wii and dance around in my bare feet.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/11 5:44 am
Pictures Please!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views