Day 10 of 90 May 10th

swedeville1
on 5/9/11 9:52 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
I wasn't sure if I should get all medieval again since the response to yesterdays post was so great.  I decided to play it cool and see how what kind of response this one gets.  Don't make me go back there.....grrrrr..... lol

So I kicked ass yesterday, my own that is, and I'm pretty happy about it.  As soon as I got home from work I did "core synergistics" which is an hour long workout all devoted to strengthening your core.  Whew, its a pretty tough one but I like how I feel afterward.  After that I had dinner then went to play volleyball for 2 hours.  It was a great time and I worked hard in there too.  Loved it!

So, I'm pretty much an everyday scale watcher. Well Ive been hanging around 263 for about a month.  I'm not sure if it was all the working out yesterday or just that I busted through a plateau or what, but when I got on the scale this morning I was 259.  Hell yeah!!!!  I weighed myself twice to be sure and it came up the same both times.  Very excited!  I'm about 19 pounds from my goal which if I'm being honest is a goal I seriously doubted I would get to but I'm starting to believe it just may happen.  Go Swede!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 5/9/11 10:36 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Photobucket

muddled through zumba and boot camp last night.. wasn't feeling it, but did my best. 

Tonight I am going to pilates.  I would like to go walk on my lunch break, but I can't b/c my official lunch break will be spent at Back to Basics.   Maybe I can stay after and do a bit of cardio.  It depends on how Siehara is acting tonight after her therapy appt.

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 5/10/11 12:17 am - Philadelphia, PA
Swede - I have no doubt, NONE, that you can do it!
Lisa - you continue to amaze me! Your muddle through seriously kicks my ass.
Last night I went to the track again. Walked/jogged for 2 miles. Felt great.
Today, nothing structured. Just short walks with the work crew. After work I am scheduled for my tattoo on my foot, so I think anything after that will be low key. Maybe wii?

Have a great day all!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 5/10/11 12:42 am - Whitehall, PA
 did you moon any teenage boys????

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 5/10/11 1:33 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nope! I bought the most comfortable, snug, butt lifting, awesome Danskin pants on Saturday.
In medium!
I want to live in them. No, seriously. If I could wear them to work I would.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 5/10/11 2:29 am - Whitehall, PA
 good girl.. can't be having those high school boys drooling over your hotness!

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/11 12:49 am - Eastern, PA
I already did my 5k run/walk in the morning. I'm hoping by like the end of May I'll be running almost the whole thing (if not the whole thing) again. Same time as yesterday, which considering I could barely walk when I got out of bed this morning, I'll take.

Outside running just taxes you in a way that the elliptical can't prepare you for!

Heading down to the gym over lunch, today is biceps and calves. That should take me about 35-40 minutes.

Swede, I have P90x dvds. I was considering starting them last year around this time, but back then I was in realy good shape. Currently, I am not, and would most likely explode and/or die if I attempted them. I'm thinking that by the end of the summer, I'll be able to give them a try. However, where I work out does not have a pull-up bar. Do the dvds suggesrt a comparable exercise you could do instead of pull-up? I'm more curious than anything else.
swedeville1
on 5/10/11 1:36 am, edited 5/10/11 1:40 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Norman, would you be doing the dvds at home? If so they have a bunch of pull-up bars that you can either mount over a door frame or to a rafter in the basement or wherever you can find a place. They also use resistance bands but once again you would have to find a way to "attach" the band to something above you so you can pull down and target the back muscles. I havent found any other way around it. I went out and bought a "power tower" that has a pull up bar on it. My house wouldnt allow for anything else as my door ways are all drywall arches. It was about $90 and I didnt mind paying for it because I also use the captain chair part for ab work and it also comes with push up handles on the legs of the machine which I use as well. I hope this helps.

BTW, you dont need to be in great shape to do the dvds. Take a look at the manual that comes with it and do the "fitness test" to see if you are ready. I bet you will pass it no problem, seriously.
Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 5/10/11 2:31 am - Whitehall, PA
 Norm doesn't give himself enough credit.  He's the MAN! 

My tracker

hers 

lynnc99
on 5/10/11 2:36 am
Did an hour aerobics class this morning. It's so gorgeous outside, I may either walk or go back for a 2nd class this evening. Depends on MIke's work day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views