Day 9 of 90, May 9th. Post or else!!!!!

swedeville1
on 5/9/11 1:06 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
At ease Captain!  Lol.  I hope you enjoyed your 5 mile ride.  It was a nice day for it! 
Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

gmom62
on 5/9/11 1:39 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Swede,

I must say you are looking fantabulous!!!!

I haven't been posting either but I have been exercising.  Saturday morning, my daughter and I walked 6 miles.  The last 2 miles she had to do a light jog to keep up with my speed walking.  She kept telling me to slow down.   I told her she better keep up with me if she plans on doing the Philly marathon with me!  Yesterday I chilled.  Didn't do a darned thing. Just enjoyed the weather out on my patio and read the paper and a magazine.  This morning, I am back to my usual.  Walked my 3 miles in the dark, (5am).  Tonight I may take another walk but a bit more leisurely. 

Keep up to good work everyone.

P.S. I think I need to change my avi.  I look nothing like that person standing next to my husband.

Cyd

swedeville1
on 5/9/11 1:10 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Hey Cyd, thanks for checking me out, haha.  I know ive heard you say it before but seriously?  Training for a marathon?  I gotta give you much props for that!!  P90 nothing!  Not compared to a marathon.  Running has never been my strong suit and I respect thehell out of people that can do it.  Im  very proud and inspired by you.  Please change your avi so I can see what you look like now.  Keep at it girl!

Swede

bvohl
on 5/9/11 2:54 am
Good Afternoon Swede!

I am going to post my exercise for yesterday AND today!! Yesterday I did Wii Zumba and thank goodness I took a couple of classes before so I knew alot of the steps. I actually liked it!!
Today I have walked around a classroom for three hours while the kids tested. No, I was not speed walking, nor a steady walk, but I was moving and on my feet for the full three (almost four) hours....so I think that counts as something!! I will get the distinct pleasure of doing that ALL this week!!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

kgoeller
on 5/9/11 6:08 am - Doylestown, PA
Logging in late - have tried about 5 times to get to this today with no luc****il now.

Yesterday I did a really tough Zumba class, using weights to add an extra strength and cardio component to it.  Wow - felt that workout!

Today is my loooong work day and had to get in extra early for a system cutover to boot... so, my "formal" exercise tonight will be casting about 10 flasks in class, which is a thoroughly exhausting and HOT scenario. 

Karen
Lisa0719
on 5/9/11 7:57 am - PA
I kept my promise (to myself) to get back to the gym today.  I've been treadmilling at home everyday except yesterday and my big wedding shower party for my son and futue daughter in law was a huge success on Saturday, so no more excuses about getting into the gym.  I'm not a rabid exerciser but looking to do a routine I feel I can do for the rest of my life and I know that isn't spending 2 hours in a gym everyday.  I did 20 minutes on recumbant, 10 minutes on eliptical, then some of the arm machines.  A good start for me and plan to be back there tomorrow and do the leg machines tomorrow along with the cardio.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Maura M.
on 5/9/11 11:54 am - Yardley, PA
Sir, yes Sir - 

I, like Beth am reporting in for the past 2 days.  Yesterday = 1 hr bike ride - complete with hills - would my husband have it any other way?  no, now that I can keep up, he keeps on challenging me a bit more with each bike ride.

Today - lame - only did a brisk walk at lunch - abt 2 miles - but I was moving!!

oh and btw, am wondering what the consequence is.. what.. are you going to finally drive your ass from Pittsburgh on down here to meet this crew that you harass on a daily basis? 

xoxo,

Maura

Maura

swedeville1
on 5/9/11 1:18 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA

Ohhhh calling me out huh?  Im not taking the bait.  Im much too sophisticated to fall for that one. 

But seriously, I would love to come meet you guys.  It will happen one of these days...then nothing will ever be the same again.

Lisa H.
on 5/9/11 9:09 pm - Whitehall, PA
 I was thinking the same thing, Maura.. he talks a lot of crap.  Maybe we should all be slackasses and see what happens.  

Or we could at least pretend to be slackasses for his sake because actually doing it would not be good for any of us. 

My tracker

hers 

lynnc99
on 5/9/11 12:08 pm
Well, Swede would call me a lazy a$$ this weekend. I flew home from FL on Saturday and had just a minimal walk thru the airports. Sunday I was flat out lazy all afternoon at home.

But today I hustled home and straight to the gym for an hour of water aerobics. Not my favorite class but a decent enough workout. I'll do a studio class tomorrow and sweat - promise!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views