Day 9 of 90, May 9th. Post or else!!!!!

swedeville1
on 5/8/11 9:59 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Or else not posting to this thread might become habit forming.  It doesnt matter if you didnt meet your daily goal or not, keep accountable here and lets talk about what we are going to do today.  This thread hasnt been getting much love the last couple of days and I know there are a lot of you out there that started the 90 day challenge.  Ok, enough preaching...

Good morning everyone!  I missed you all this weekend!  I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day and got to enjoy some family time.  I didnt do any p90x this weekend but i did keep moving with chores and playing with the kids.  I will be doing "Core Synergistics" after work and then go to Volleyball for two hours tonight so I will be banging out three hours of hard core exercise tonight!  Whew, wish me luck.

Who is moving today?

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Cherish F.
on 5/8/11 10:42 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Morning Swede and everyone!
Yesterday, day 8, I boogied down to my Just Dance game for an hour.
Today, day 9, I will be going back to the track to run/jog again. I thought about packing a bag and going to the gym, but I am enjoying being outside in the sun too much. When it starts getting hot I can head back into the gym again.

Oh, and apparently regular exercise leads to weight loss. Who knew, oh wait YOU ALL did and have been telling me forever! I lost 4 pounds in the last 8 days! Now I have a new goal, 6 more pounds to put me 10 under my goal. I can do it!

Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 5/8/11 10:42 pm - Whitehall, PA
 scared of you!!!

Haven't done anything formal since Thursday.  

Tonight will be Zumba and Boot Camp---2 hours of cardio!! 

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/11 10:47 pm - Eastern, PA
I've been participating, but not posting. I'll try and log in every day!

I ran outside today for the first time in about a year. I forgot how much difficult it is than the elliptical. I can crank otu 60 minutes on the elliptical with ease, but I tried to run a 5k this morning, and ended up walking for about half of it. Accordingly, my time sucked. I am very sore right now, but in the interest of "no half measures," I'll be hitting the gym for Day 1 of 5 with the weights.

I'm not in the shape I used to be, or want to be, so I need to work hard.

Thanks for starting the post Swede. I look forward to meeting you someday.
swedeville1
on 5/9/11 1:05 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Wow Norman, running a 5k in the morning?  You said that all hum drum like...lol  Thats pretty impresive.  Thanks for getting in on this thread and I look forward to meeting you too.  Us guys gotta stick together, there arent many of us in this sea of estrogen..lol

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 5/9/11 8:41 pm - Whitehall, PA
 oh Swede, Norm's a crazy one.. He does all sorts of crazy cardio crap in the mornings.  Seems to be that is when he does his best work.  Then, he'll go and do weight and other amazing stuff later in the day.  

Yeah you and Norm together.. oh MY.. 

I think the two of you could form a boot camp for this sea of estrogen.

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/11 12:18 am - Hatboro, PA
I'm a bit late, and just started working out again yesterday...  But I figure that I'm gonna join in and try to make sure that I do some type of exercise every day.

I actually went to the gym again this morning (wow, 2 mornings in a row... that's like a record for me, but I digress).....   I did 50 minutes on the treadmill (2.90 miles), and then just 15 minutes (3 miles) on the recumbent bike. 
kgoeller
on 5/9/11 6:05 am - Doylestown, PA
Good for you, David... and it was great seeing you at Barix on Saturday!

k.
dit657
on 5/9/11 1:37 am - Boothwyn, PA
Miss Slacka$$ reporting in Sir - went for a one mile walk with the dog this morning. Have to run an errand then will be hopping on my bike for a 5 mile ride (recumbent bike).

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 5/9/11 3:55 am - Whitehall, PA

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views