Day 1 of my 90 day challenge

dit657
on 5/8/11 12:52 am - Boothwyn, PA
So I was called a "slacks$$" the other day by someone who shall remain nameless (Swede) - oops - and he as right - I have been so he challenged ms to begin my own 90 day fitness challenge. This morning I walked ONE MILE - it was a decent pace - can't overdo it on the first day plus we'll be doing a lot of walking tonight.

Tomorrow will be the bike. Felt good to get out and moving again. Thank you Swede for getting me off my slacka$$ and moving again!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 5/8/11 2:04 am - Hatboro, PA
So what is the 90 day challenge?  Just exercising every day for 3 months?  This is a great idea, as I certainly need something to help me get motivated to going to the gym on a regular basis.  This morning was the first time in close to 2 months since I've been to the gym.  

While at the gym this morning I walked 2.90 miles/45 minutes on the treadmill and then 4 miles/15 minutes on the bike...  I think I overdid it a little bit though, as walking out to my car was pretty painful when I was done exercising. 
dit657
on 5/8/11 7:38 am - Boothwyn, PA
Some people are doing a P90x workout routine which is well beyond my capabilities so I am just committing getting back on track with my exercise. I'm almost starting from scratch again but as long as I do something structured It's a start.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
swedeville1
on 5/8/11 8:19 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Well done Kathy!  Im glad to see you up and at em!  One Mile is a fantastic accomplishment for today.  I didnt do a workout today as I was extremely busy doing chores and I really didnt stop moving for about 5 hours straight today.  Now is the first time I have had to get on here and check on things.  Im beat!  Whew!  I have volleyball tomorrow and I cant wait.  Im supposed to be hooking up with one of my friends from highschool who happens to live nearby and I played ball with him in high school.  Should be fun!

Keep moving everyone.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views