Finally Friday Roll Call

steffihope
on 5/6/11 1:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Nic and all of PA - Nic - I LOVE the sandbox reference - the sand box is where all the fun is - as a matter of fact - when I first started on facebook a few years ago - the crazy group of people that were always commenting on each others status' talked about us in the sandbox.  And remember, sand is supposed to FEEL GOOD between your toes, so you should definitely enjoy being in there! :)

I have had a sweet full morning already.  Was up cuddling with the cutest little almost nine year old in my bed.  She of course smelled of chlorine - and we all know how I like THAT aroma! :)  Then we got dressed and I took her to Dunkin Donuts to get her minchkins to celebrate her birthday at school today - she will be 9 tomorrow.  CRAZY!   Then I took her to school for a muffins for mom day.  She is so stinking cute with those tiny little glasses on her face.  She LOVES the attention -  I have NO IDEA where she gets that from.....

Then I came into work.  All is good here thus far today.  I have some work for the synagogue that I need to finish up, but that should be relatively easy.  After school I am headed home for a shower and quick dinner and then out to the synagogue for, "Teacher Appreciation" Shabbat.  Larry AND the kids are all going to be there - I might be real sorry that they are all available - but, it is what it is! :)  I am sure it will look like the following: Emily will be with the children's choir, Molly will not be anywhere to be seen during services, most likely rumaging for food somewhere, Josh will be in and out, texting and giggling with his VERY mature mother, and Larry will be playing with SOMETHING in his hand - he can NOT sit still for very long.  And I will just sit back and enjoy my family and students and giggle at what life has given me! :)  It's one of those things where you just shake your head and smile....nothing else to do! :)

Hope your Friday finds you in a good place!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views