Day 4 of 90

Lisa H.
on 5/4/11 8:38 pm - Whitehall, PA
Not feeling well does not make you a failure.  

I'm not sure what to say about the lightheadedness...maybe drop in blood sugar? But if it happens right after eating, I'm not sure.  

I also don't know about Dr. Marymor's cell since I am not a Barix baby, but I WOULD call Barix and talk to someone.

My tracker

hers 

Pam Hart
on 5/4/11 7:07 pm - Easton, PA
See my post
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
swedeville1
on 5/4/11 9:38 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
I did Yoga X last wednesday after work.  Volleyball tonight, which will be about two hours long because I am filling in for someone one the early league.  I hope everyone takes advantage of the decent weather for today (Thursday).  Keep moving and grooving everyone!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Cherish F.
on 5/4/11 11:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Not surprisingly, my first instinct was to lie. But, I got a grip and am here admitting I didn't do anything structured yesterday. If I start with the lies now, it could snowball into my old habits of hiding who and what I truly am. Read that as eat and do.

Work is getting me down and I am going to be taking the extra laptop home for awhile to try to get caught up. Last night was the first night for this, which ended up with with no work done after trying for 2 hours to get on our company network. By the time I threw in the towel it was after 8 and I let myself flop in the recliner with my personal laptop.

Tonight, I will change as soon as I walk in the door and go for a walk BEFORE I try the company laptop again. Have a ticket into the IT team to see if they can figure out the problem.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 5/5/11 12:41 am - Whitehall, PA
 Good for you for being accountable.  I would have caught you in the lie anyway.. well no I wouldn't, but that should scare you enough to keep your lies at a minimum

LOVE YOU!

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 5/5/11 12:42 am - Philadelphia, PA
Mwah! Love you too!!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views