Wet Wednesday Roll Call

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/11 11:38 pm
Nice rainy day goes with my mood to a degree but I really do like the rain so it is not so bad. I have some things going through my brain and will journal it out in a little while. One is about a to end a phase of my life that I have been batting aroud for awhile just need to talk it out.

Last night we went out to dinner to our Tuesday hang ou****ched some of the Phillies game came home and took a cool shower got in jammies watched Chopped with Den then went to bed.

Today nothing major on the agenda after work I may run to make some returns at Fashion Bug and Macy's then home.I still have returns for Kohl's and Toorrid so that are the other direction so they will be tomorrow. I found so many bags of stuff I just need to take somem things back. 
 Will watch the Flyers in between Survivior and American Idol. Unless we make plans to go out for the game I may check with my girlfriend to see what she is doing withher hubby and a few friends.

Next week I am goin to New York to see a taping of the Wendy Williams Show. I LOVE Wendy so I am super excited about it plus going to spend the day in NYC with my girlfriend Sharon so looking forward to that for sure. Hoping we can catch up with some guy that works in NYC for dinner while there ....
steffihope
on 5/4/11 12:31 am - Philadelphia, PA
Quick check in - had Emily's report card conference this morning - came late into work and had to get right into working with the kids.  ****ty night with Larry last night - not in a good place at the moment - not sure it is ALL me but it definitely is somewhat me!  Have school today = dentist this afternoon and Flyers with a friends tonight.

That is all I have today!
bvohl
on 5/4/11 12:33 am
Good Morning Nicole and PA!!

Nicole, stay strong like you are in dealing with "his highness"! Obviously he has some MAJOR issues!

Today is day two of testing. It is 10:30 and we are done already. We have one student (special ed) and well lets say she finished in record time! I feel bad for these kids who cannot do the work. Oh well, the state mandates it so there you go.

Wor****il 3:30 then home to maybe take a nap. OMG! Rehearsal ran LATE last night so I did not get home until after 10!! I am sooooo tired today! I get to do it ALL over again tomorrow!! YIPPEE!!! NOT! I think I may try and take a nap while waiting for the rest of the testing is done.... It is definitely quiet enough. Tonight I will do homework with Dee and spend some quality snuggle time with her! I love that she still wants to do that at her age!! I will take it as long as she wants to do it!

That is it for me!
Have a great day!!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jastypes
on 5/4/11 12:45 am - Croydon, PA
Good morning everyone.  I'm here at work, pledging another 24 hours of sobriety and sane eating.  Last night, my daughter was asked to speak at our OA meeting on June 14th.  She is very excited.  I walked home from the train station again yesterday.  AA tonight.    Here's my plan:

B - 1/2 bagel w/veggie cream cheese, HB egg, orange.
L - 1/2 turkey/cheese sandwich, banana
D - chicken patty, small baked potato, cukes.
S - apple with cheese

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

enasangels
on 5/4/11 1:16 am - PA
Good Morning All,
Today will be straightening up, and laundry.  (laundry is starting to get on my nerves, the piles seem to grow on their own, was hoping that my daughter would be doing it, but she picked up a shift at work, so another day of work for the MomMom, lunches, baths, getting them up and dressing them, then breakfast and taking everyone to school and day care for another day.)  Sorry for the rant. 
Dinner tonight for the kids is $1.00 happy meals, chicken and veggies for Lisa and I.  Maybe a walk in the Mall, waiting for the Wii game to get hooked up, til then, I'll find other things.
Have a good day everyone.
Hugs, Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

gmom62
on 5/4/11 1:27 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Morning Nic and PA,

Nic, your HIGHNESS sounds like a winner!!  Stay strong!!  You can do it!!

Today, I am finally getting caught up with my pile at work.  I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Last night after work, I went to pick up a crib for our new grand-baby that will be staying at our house part time. $20 on Craig's List. Exactly the one we were going to get from Ikea for $100! She's not due till Aug 1st.  Complicated situation that I won't go into now.

Today is catching up on my pile here then dinner is with my son, his girl friend and her family.  She is having a 3D ultrasound done today to confirm they are having a girl.   My first grand-daughter, who lives in VA Beach is 2 today.  My plan is to SKYPE them tonight so I can give her virtual hugs and kisses.  We spent Easter weekend with them.  We celebrated her birthday then. Fun times!

That's it for me.  Kinda boring, I know.

Have a good one!

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views