Wet Wednesday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 5/3/11 8:09 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi all. Had a meeting with his  HIGHNESS yesterday it was almost comical to see how he reacted to the things that we told him. Abby and I were telling him several things that were part of his job to handle that needed handling now. He was squirming, did not trust us wanted to call the CEO To make sure that we werent trying to set him up etc. DUDE PARANOID MUCH??? 
oh well at least I have gained some insight into him that will help me manage him.

Went to body combat last night. Man am I sore today. It was good not sure I want to do it every week.  I had my second day of sane eating on my plan. It was good. Not eating over stress and emotion is a different concept for me. I think when I had the surgery the first year I was so scared, and numb that I did not even feel like it was happening to me so I did not feel compelled to use food in that way. So onward and upward into day 3.

I have work then clients this evening so will be a busy day. 

Hope you all enjoy yourselves. If anyone knows the whereabouts of Dr. B give a shout out will ya?
Liz R.
on 5/3/11 8:48 pm - Easton, PA
Good MOrning Nicole!

I am here at work, not really ready to face another day. Feeling run down emotionally from the BS of a few co-workers. Today I am going to focus on my work and not allow their negativity and hypocricy to invade the bubble that is my workspace. Unfortunately we are in cubicles so they radiate over the walls...

Anyway onto my day. At wor****il 4 - might run out at lunch to do a few errands depending on what's going on with the weather and the "atmosphere". After work also stopping to take care of a few things then home to hang with Amelia for the evening.

Have a good day all and safe travels -there were some pretty significant puddles on the roads on my way in so be safe
Sara E.
on 5/3/11 9:13 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Another Wet day in Central PA.  At this rate my motorcycle will never leave my garage this year.  I work then dinner then Caleb asked me to help him with a project.  That's about it for today.  Tomorrow or Friday I may travel to York to help a friend with some election finance forms she has to file on Friday.  That would mean Ii would work Saturday to make up my time...yippie.
Have a great one everybody!
Sara

rock
on 5/3/11 9:35 pm
 Good Morning from Soggy Doylestown.....Off to work ....Have a sick hubby....either a stomach bug   or food poisoning....is there a bug going around??? He is miserable and we can not pinpoint a food culprit!!   He is a GROUCHY  sick person.....Aren't they ALL????
   GLAD to be heading to the office....for sure!!!   Tee HEE!!!   
   BTW   what time is the meeting on Saturday so I can plan my timing and day!!??   

Stay Warm and Dry!!     HUGS  P Rock!
Lisa H.
on 5/3/11 10:13 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Meeting is 11-1:30, Pam.  I can't go this month, but it is truly an awesome place to spend a Saturday!

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 5/3/11 10:03 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Nicole & PA:

I'm home for a PCP appt. this morning then into the office by noon.  I have the computer here at home so have been online and working since about 6am. 

Nothing exciting happening today, work till 4, coding class till 8.  Coding class is winding down.  I believe my final is in two weeks.  Then the certification test is the first Saturday of June. 

Stay dry and have a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 5/3/11 10:08 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - that's really odd about Dr Brader, Nicole - have you tried contacting Shauna? I know she was the poster-child of Brader-babies - maybe she knows something? I don't think I've ever seen doctors jump around like bariatric doctors - first the docs at Barix, and now this?

I'm at work - enjoying my sfvic and not much else this morning. Busy night last night with grocery shopping and all. Bought a lot of fresh fruit so I can make a big fruit salad - hopefully get that done tonight.

Will also be picking little Chester up from the vets tonight hopefully. He's having his surgery today and they said I should be able to get him after 6:00. Saturday he is going to his new home over in Jersey - he'll be a graduation gift for our one granddaughter, Kimi - she's so excited! He'll make a wonderful little companion for her.

And that's about it for me - work today - just call me Miss Excitement.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/11 11:39 pm
Hey Kathy....

Shauna did not know about it till Dennis told her after the word was spreading last night.
Lisa H.
on 5/3/11 10:11 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning everyone.. NIC, sounds like you are going to have a lot on your hands dealing with his HIGHNESS.  Just stay strong.  

Today has me working til 3:30

Siehara has PT at 4, then Bat Mitzvah tutoring at 5

While she is at tutoring, I am going to Amelia's to pick up some great deals.  They are having a flashback to the 80's pricing special so hopefully I can get a bunch of stuff!

After tutoring, home to put the refrigerated stuff away and then off to the gym for Combat!! LOVE THIS CLASS!

Home to bed.. somewhere in there, we will eat dinner.  I took out some tilapia and edamame

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 5/3/11 10:33 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Nicole and PA Peeps,
I am in Michigan, babysitting my Munchkins today.  Spent Monday night in Monroeville, at the Doubletree, how nice was that?  Got it on Priceline for a sweet deal...$65 a night. 

Today is babysitting for my daughter and her hubby.  Playdoh and crayons are on my agenda, in addition to cleaning around the house.  Hopefully, the weather will warm up and we can take a walk.  The kids have a stomach bug, and I am hoping I don't catch it. 

My daughter bought me Greek yogurt, and always has berries in the house, so I am staying with my diet, except for homebaked bread, which Son-in-law's Grandfather bakes fresh regularly. 

I drove through your rain yesterday in Ohio, and it was dicey to say the least.
Stay safe and dry.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views