Day 3 of 90

swedeville1
on 5/3/11 9:56 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Good morning Pam, I hope you feel better today and are able to get your workout in.  Jen and I did p90x (shoulders, triceps, and chest) last night.  Im glad it was time for that because it felt like I hadnt given much attention to my arms in a while.  I love the feeling of being pumped up after a workout like that.     Tonight will be Yoga X.... lord oh lord does this workout kick my ass.  Wish me luck!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Cherish F.
on 5/3/11 11:25 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Did a 40 minute walk around my neighborhood. Uphill about 70% of the way. Realized on the way down that I wasn't out of breath!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

gmom62
on 5/4/11 1:38 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Pam,  hope you feel better today.

Yesterday morning, walked 3 miles.  Was going to walk at lunch but didn't.  Should have, it was nice and not hot.  This morning, I did 3 miles with Leslie Sansone from Exercise TV.  Love that I have that option when the weather is crappy outside.  Of course, I could have gone to the gym but I didn't feel like it.

Cyd

lynnc99
on 5/4/11 1:44 am

Tues. wasn't a good day for me exercise-wise. Had planned to take in a class in the evening, but instead went to a movie with MIke, who is here for just a few days.

I"ll do a double on Thursday.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views