Day 3 of 90

Pam Hart
on 5/3/11 8:01 am - Easton, PA
Well folks this will be brief cause I'm on my phone.

Long story short, I kept a quazi night shift schedule last night after work, did a bunch of stuff around here but started feeling "off" about 6am so went to bed.

Well....I woke up with the shaking chills and a temp....so there's been no working out for me. Due to my temp my hr has been high....does that count? Lol. It seems to have broken for now so hoping to be back in the game tomorrow.
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
kgoeller
on 5/3/11 8:21 am - Doylestown, PA
Didn't sleep well last night, so didn't go to the gym this morning.  However, am going to walk the 2 miles to the restaurant (and probably home) where I'm meeting my nephew.  That should count (especially as I'm not doing it in my sneakers - fancy place!).  Leaving now.  Haha.

Hope you feel better, Pam!!!!

Karen
Maura M.
on 5/3/11 9:30 am - Yardley, PA
Hoping you feel better Pam!  and hoping you aren't wearing shoes that are too fancy to do the 2 miles back in after dinner Karen!

I did a 20 minute walk at lunch today with my walking buddy Sandra!

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

Nicole0216
on 5/3/11 9:47 am - Lancaster, PA
body combat dear lord
Lisa H.
on 5/3/11 10:35 am - Whitehall, PA
 LOVE BODY COMBAT!!!!!!!!!!

My tracker

hers 

lynnc99
on 5/4/11 1:45 am
LIsa, I am DOING IT when I get back home to my own gym. (So if I have to crawl home someone can come get me!)
Lisa H.
on 5/3/11 10:35 am - Whitehall, PA
Hope you feel better soon, Pam..

60 mins of pilates!

My tracker

hers 

Sandra160
on 5/3/11 10:51 am
I hope you feel better really soon...
Sandra  

alittle110
on 5/3/11 12:14 pm - Bucks County, PA
feel better! I managed to get in a quick walk at the ball field. Better than nothing!

Sara E.
on 5/3/11 12:31 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Get well soon Pam!

Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views