Cooking at Liz's

Sara E.
on 5/1/11 1:23 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
I had a great time at Liz's on Saturday.  It was great to see old friends and make new ones.  I so needed a day like that.  I had such a great day I forgot to pick up the recipes...Liz please post and don't forget those yummy meatballs too.  Thanks ladies and Eric & Chris for a day that I really needed mentally.  I have been in a tough place and you were all just what I needed.  My OH Family is the BEST!

Sara

Pam Hart
on 5/1/11 2:30 pm - Easton, PA

I whole  heartedly second that motion!!!

I'm sorry I didn't get to be there for much of it - and unfortunately when I was there I didn't get a whole lot of chat time in due to the two little ones in tow, and although they are quite self sufficient on their own...."aunt ham" is still not used to allowing it as much and feels the need to be eagle eye despite the ten million adults around :)

An amazing group of people who I am sooooo glad to be able to call friends :)

Love you all!

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
enasangels
on 5/1/11 3:01 pm - PA

I had a great time as well.  It was good to meet all the people I have seen, and talked too on line.  Thank You Liz for a great time, was really glad to meet Miss Mia, she is a doll.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views