Day 2 of 90!

swedeville1
on 5/2/11 10:20 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Huh, some role model I am... I didnt exercise at all on MOnday, unless you consider doing push-uips in my office working out.  I had planed to go to volleyball last night.  It starts at 7:30 and Im ok getting there a little late like around 8:00 but i was at my son's baseball game and it didnt even end till after 8:00 and where I play is 1/2 hour away.  So, I didnt go.  When we got home we ate dinner and after thet it was too late to work out.  Poop.  I will get it going today.  i promise.

Good job everyone else!  Lisa, well done...double cardio earns you a double at a girl...at a girl!!!!  LOL

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Cherish F.
on 5/3/11 1:16 am - Philadelphia, PA
Day 2 - got changed as soon as I walked in the door, I know if I sit it's over with. Was going to go for a good walk in the hilly neighborhood when my Mom said she'd like to come with me. I'd never say no to her - but my brisk walk turned into a quiet stroll as she uses a cane and I need to be on hand for the hills. better than nothing - for the both of us.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

kgoeller
on 5/3/11 3:37 am - Doylestown, PA
still catching up...

day 2 - elliptical for 30 minutes, followed by tricep dips, pushups, planks and crunches (rinse and repeat)

Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views