Day 2 of 90!

Pam Hart
on 5/2/11 6:36 am - Easton, PA
Well I got up early and did P90x day one

Lemme tell you - no joke!  Military push ups and dive bomber push ups, just to let you all know, are the devils spawn!  Today was shoulders and back.  Also supposed to do abs - I was entirely to spent in order to do it directly following the other work out, so that WILL be done after work tonight.

"Rome wasn't built in a day - and neither is your body" is a quote from the video.  Definitely gotta keep that in mind.

Who's moving????
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Maureen F.
on 5/2/11 8:16 am - Essington, PA

I was reading the post and thought maybe I will jump in on this..........so here it goes!

Yesterday was day one? ....This weekend found me not getting to the gym at all, I work nights and sometimes with my job we are soooo busy that it is hard for me to get anything done but work. I DID go to the flea market at the local high school and waled around for almost an hour with the hubby and kids, so I am gonna count that. Not to mention how much walking and lifting I do at work!!!

Day 2.......today!

Found me back at the gym!!!! Thank God I switched to the gym with the child care. Had to take the baby with me cause both hubby and I worked nights last night. I let hom sleep in the morning so I got to sleep this afternoon. I did one of my normal routines at the gym......stretching, weights and then 30 mins on a Treadclimer. All in all a good day. Burned like 500 cals and got a good workout in there too. Back to work tongiht for some much needed OT and then finally a day off tomorrow.

I will check back in tomorrow.......good luck all!

Mo

HW-309      Surgery Weight - 283     GOAL-160

Nicole0216
on 5/2/11 9:34 am - Lancaster, PA
long walk with jason
swedeville1
on 5/2/11 10:35 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
That sounds like a title to a book or something.  HAHAHA

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Sara E.
on 5/2/11 10:37 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA

I walked for a half an hour during my lunch breakk today.  i bought a pullup bar at WalMart tonight.  A guy at work lent me a P90X DVD to try before I buy.  I hope I can make it through any of it...here it goes...
Sara

Lisa0719
on 5/2/11 10:48 am - PA
not much time to post but day 2 of treadmilling it.  I have a big party at my house on Saturday for my son and his finance.  After the party, I'm heading back to gym officially but til then can do my 30 minutes of treadmill at my house EVERY day.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Lisa H.
on 5/2/11 11:17 am - Whitehall, PA
 Great job guys!!

double cardio for me today.. 60 MIN OF zumba and then I decided to stay for 60 MINS of boot camp to see how much I could do.  I had taken it before and could hardly keep up.  That was about a year ago, if not more.  

I went, I kept up (most of the time) and I made it to the end of class drenched in sweat!! 
IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My tracker

hers 

alittle110
on 5/2/11 11:31 am - Bucks County, PA
Got home in time to finish dinner by 7:15. It was nice enough to take the family for a walk. I warned the kids they would have to keep up! This was not a leisurely stroll Another challenge awaits tomorrow as my son has baseball from 6-8. Maybe I will walk around the field while watching the game.

lynnc99
on 5/2/11 11:39 am
DId an hour aerobics class today with some good weight training built in!
Maura M.
on 5/2/11 1:32 pm - Yardley, PA
20 minute brisk walk at lunch - not very challenging, but at least I was moving..
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views