DAY 1 of 90!

swedeville1
on 5/1/11 10:12 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Im pretty excited about this daily thread beginning.  we havent had an exercise thread in a while and I think it was missed.  Of course, its easy for me to say that now that Im actually exercising as compared to before when I wasnt.  LOL  Is anyone doing before and after pictures?  I would encourage you to do so even if you never show anyone at least you will be able to see and track your improvements.  Also, even if you havent started yet, dont be afraid to join in anytime you want, even if you missed the start day of May 1.  Its never to late!!! 

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 5/1/11 10:40 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Great idea, Swede.  

I'll take a pic when I get my gym clothes on today.  I'll also try to do my own measurements.  I know they are not as accurate as when someone else does them, but better than not doing it at all.  

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/11 11:11 pm
As I had mentioned we were away but we took a long walk up and down the Atlantic City Boardwalk yesterday. It was a good brisk walk and we both felt it.
Cherish F.
on 5/1/11 11:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I over extended myself schedule wise yesterday. BUT - when I got home I threw in Just Dance in the Wii and boogied for a good 45 minutes.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

gmom62
on 5/2/11 2:14 am - Clifton Heights, PA
I am training for the Philadelphia marathon so I am most definitely in.

I did not exercise on Sunday. My daughter ran the Broad Street Run in Philly so we spent the morning at the Philadelphia Navy yard waiting for her to finish.  Which she did.  We were very proud of her.  Her first 10 mile run.

Saturday is did walk 6 miles in 90 minutes which I MUST improve on if I'm going to walk 13.1 in 3 hours.

Today I walked/jogged 3 miles in 50 minutes.

Cyd

kgoeller
on 5/3/11 3:36 am - Doylestown, PA
Just catching up on posting...

Day 1 - 30  minute run before leaving to drive to Boston
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA