DAY 1 of 90!

Pam Hart
on 5/1/11 2:43 am, edited 5/1/11 2:31 pm - Easton, PA
That's right folks, today is MAY FIRST

Day 1 of 90 days of exercise.

Ok, here's the deal - I was not as prepared for P90x day one as I thought, and I had some last minute schedule changes at work which kinda threw me for a curve ball. 

THAT ISN'T STOPPING ME

Remember, I didn't ask for everyone to do P90x.  I asked for 90 days of some sort of structured exercise.  Sooooo, here's what I did INSTEAD.  Remember, we need to be flexible in order to achieve this.

I took a 30 minute very brisk walk
A few sets of some very light floor work I used to do with my trainer - planks, push ups, some abs and things like that.  I kept it extremely light for a reason - because "day one" of P90x works upper body and abs and I didn't want to over use any muscle group.

I also used this time to finalize for P90x.  Got my stuff in order completely and actually watched day one of the dvd so I knew what was coming tomorrow

Whatchya do????
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Maura M.
on 5/1/11 8:47 am - Yardley, PA
40 minute bike ride :)
Maura

Lisa H.
on 5/1/11 8:57 am - Whitehall, PA
 Crap.. way to start day 1.   I will find a FIT TV yoga or pilates thing to do.  I could use a good stretch.

My tracker

hers 

lynnc99
on 5/1/11 9:26 am
I actually started 90 days when you first posted about this, so I am on day 10. Today is a half hour walk, but I made it to 4 hours of workout classes this week, plus one more walk. This gives me 5 hours of exercise for the week which is good for me. The foal is 6 hours with one rest day.
swedeville1
on 5/1/11 9:43 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Ok, Lynn, peer pressure dictates that you will have to do a total of 100 days of exercise so you can end with the rest of us.  I am restarting my time as well, (sort of) so i can keep pace.  We will just consider all the days prior to today as bonus time.  LOL

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

lynnc99
on 5/2/11 1:00 am
LOL Swede! Only if there is a post 90 (or 100 or whatever ) celebration involved!

Seriously I literally numbered the days on my calendar and keep track. I am"pretty good" about exercise, but haven't gone at it full bore since my knee surgery late last summer. This will help!

So I am motivated and will match you if you started the count again!
Sara E.
on 5/1/11 1:20 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
I did some walking then strectching.
It was great to see you Saturday!

Sara

alittle110
on 5/1/11 1:26 pm - Bucks County, PA
The hubby and I were childless so we took advantage and played tennis. LOVED IT!! Today was easy... tomorrow starts the hard days.

Pam Hart
on 5/1/11 2:32 pm - Easton, PA
Nice job peeps, nice job!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 5/1/11 9:13 pm - Lancaster, PA
Did nothing was tired and sore from the 6 hr yoga workshop on sat. But I will be going to the gym monday. Honesty is the best policy Lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views