*** FABULOUS FRIDAY ROLL CALL ***

dit657
on 4/28/11 9:38 pm - Boothwyn, PA
OK, seriously - am I the ONLY person in the world no****ching the royal wedding this morning?? Where is everybody??

I'm at work - it's quiet here - no one around. Been trying to get on line to see Kate's dress - was able to see one picture - she looked beautiful.

As for me I'm sipping my SFVIC and getting ready to start my day - it is a beauty out there!! The weekend is looking pretty awesome as well. Only real plans are dinner and dominoes with our neighbors tomorrow night - I have a nail appt in the morning but that's it. I am definitely going to be getting outside to do some things - put out my pretty summer stuff - take walks - whatever comes to mind!

Hope you all have a great day!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
swedeville1
on 4/28/11 10:13 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Hey there Kathy!  In case Ive never told you, I appreciate you and your efforts here on this board.  You are very involved and helpful!  Well done my friend.  Heres to you (as I raise my SFVIC to you).

TGIF!  I am so done with this week.  It hasnt been bad or anything, Im just ready to relax (hopefully) this weekend.  The family and I went to my daughter Helena's swimming banquet last night.  It was quaint but nice.  Im very proud of her for actually completing something and I think she actually liked it.  I hope she will continue with it next year.  The banquet ran long so I wasnt able to go to volleyball last night.  When we got home and I pulled into the driveway I noticed that my neighbor who has a john deere lawn mower had mowed (mostly) my front yard.  It was needed but it is a little weird to have someone do that without talking to you about it first.  Jen's initial response was "oh God does he think he has to do that to keep our yard from looking like **** and therby making the neighborhood look bad"  I told her it is more likely that he has a tractor that he doesnt need being that we live in the "city" and it only takes him 10 minutes to mow with it so he looks for reasons to ride on it and justify his purchase.  Anyway, I wasnt complaining.  i then got the mower (push) out and finished the front yard and speed mowed the back because it was getting dark and I couldnt see the lines. 

I did some fbing while watching the NFL draft and went to be too late.  Thats it for me.  Have a great wkd everyone.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 4/28/11 10:18 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Awww geez Swede, now you're making me blush...

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 4/28/11 10:24 pm - Easton, PA
my hubby would do the same thing as your neighbor because he loves his lawn mower! lol and that's just what neighbors do!
swedeville1
on 4/29/11 1:20 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
I reread my post and it sounded like I was complaining.. I really appreciated it and he also mows the neighbors house between our houses.  He's a good guy and he also has a harley so we have quite a bit in common.  I love my neighborhood.  Jen also said maybe he did it because he sees that we are always running around with the kids and dont have a lot of time to do things like mow...lol

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Liz R.
on 4/29/11 1:38 am - Easton, PA
Ha! No that's how I read it!
bvohl
on 4/28/11 10:19 pm
Good Morning Kathy and PA!!

What a BEAUTIFUL, COOL morning it is!! I am going to leave in a little bit to WALK the child to school. Then I will come back and do some house things then I will sit and watch the wedding that I PVR'ed. There was NO way that I was going to get up @3am to watch it! Sorry I am on vacation and that is NOT happening!!

Tomorrow is cooking class! YEAH!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!! I am going to soak every last minute in as I go back to work on Monday

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Liz R.
on 4/28/11 10:23 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning!

I typically check in when I get to work before everyone else does but this morning it was crazy around here. TONS of people off and called out or running late so I was picking up pieces.

Anyway - at wor****il 4, then grocery shopping, a quick run into kmart, home to start getting ready for cooking class tomorrow.
steffihope
on 4/28/11 11:06 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all - I was so not interested in the wedding - although - the ten minutes I caught of it made me thing of Diana - and therefore my mom - so it was a bittersweet morning.  I can only imagine how Prince William is missing his mom.

Anyway - I am at school - with any luck the temps outside should make for a comfortable day here at school with not such a group of smelly kids! :)  Good thing I actually like them! :)  Tonight begins my weekend of bday celebrations!  (Well, to continue the month long stuff that has been going on!)

My dad will be in town later today and so will my little brother -we are having dinner tonight.  I am then taking Emily to the facebook hubbys house for a sleepover party for their oldest daughter.  I am then heading to the synagogue for a service honoring my rabbi for 10 years of service.  Then it is up in the air - said brother is around with his girlfriend - so we may head out for some b-day beverages - his bday is next Friday.  Tomorrow morning I am getting a mani-pedi - YES I AM!  (That is me telling myself!)  then picking up little child from fb hubbys house and coming home to get ready for the FLY BOYS on my bday!!!!!!!  My dad, lil bro and hopefully the fb hubby's family will come to watch it.  Tomorrow night we are headed to a mexican restaurant with the kids and my bro and gf and fb hubby's family.  Larry is working - SURPRISE!  ha!  Sunday should be an interesting day - Going to take my 7th and 8th graders from the synagogue to speak with Holocaust survivors - this is my fourth year going and each year I come back changed a little.  I hope that is the case for my kids as well.

So - Happy Friday - I hope your day and weekend are as PERFECT as the weather! :)
jastypes
on 4/29/11 2:09 am - Croydon, PA
I didn't go to the wedding either.  I am singing the Menopause Blues today.  6 months without bleeding, and I wake up today with a full-blown, tampon + pads, cramps included, period!!!  And it has to come on a freakin' FRIDAY????? WTF?????   Thanks for letting me vent.

In other news... my food plan is in place, very similar to yesterday's because I had a lot of leftovers.  I walked home from the train station after work, which made me feel kind of proud of myself.  I'm going to a Coffee House tonight with my good friend and Celebrate Recovery sponsor, as well as my daughter. 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views