**********Swensday Roll Call************

steffihope
on 4/27/11 12:43 am - Philadelphia, PA
WOW!!!!!!!  You THINK so huh?!?!?!  Look who is all playful and adorable today........wonder what did THAT to you!  
Lisa H.
on 4/26/11 10:27 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Swede.. good for you for "claiming" the day!  The late night workout could absolutely have something to do with you not getting to sleep.  

I'm feeling a bit better emotionally today.  The past few days have been tough.  Maybe I'm getting over the nicotine fits and just dealing with life now.  I went to pilates last night and it felt really good.  

Woke up in a pretty good mood, other than the fact that Skecher woke me around 5 "yelling" at a thousand legger that was crawling up my wall.. first I've seen this season.  He caught that mean old thing and now there's just a stain on my wall from where it was.. goodie..

Siehara got up feeling nauseous, so I am letting her stay home from school.  She tried to get ready, took her meds and then threw up.  She said the meds did NOT come out when she threw up, but I'll see how she is acting in about an hour and if it is obvious that there is no medication in her system, I'll have her take them again just to be sure.  

My day will be working, getting to the store to get bread and crackers for Siehara's belly, and determing the rest of the day based on how Siehara is feeling.  She is supposed to have her physical therapy consult tonight.  Hopefully she'll be feeling well enough to go.  I also want to get to the gym for treadmill class and Body Combat.  If she is ok, I may leave her home while I go.  It's across the street and I'd rather leave her home alone than infect the other kids at the gym.  

That's about it for me.  I am on track so far with my food/liquids and I plan to stay there.  

New Day New Attitude!! 

My tracker

hers 

Nicole0216
on 4/26/11 10:30 pm - Lancaster, PA
Swede way to make it all about you! lol

Today is work work work. New Director is definately a TOOL! yay us.  I have one client this evening so I will be up late but not too late. Wed usually just suck so gonna just hang on to my hat, hide in my office and try not to eat everything in sight,
steffihope
on 4/26/11 10:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Wow - I so think I have met my match is narcissism......Go SWEDE!!!!!! :)   I am sure you were up because you sensed that I was up too watching a YUKKY baseball game - well - after the AWESOME FLYERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had a good friend over to watch the 2nd and 3rd period with me.  It is way more fun to watch games with others than by yourself.  VERY fun night! :)

I am at school today - talked with my dad this morning.  He is coming in to Philly this weekend for his 50th High School reunion - and how ironic that it happens to be my birthday as well! :)  So - I will see him at some point and my little bro is coming in too, and with HIM he is bringing his new kitten AND the woman he has been, "spending time with" the last two months.  His words, not mine.  He is too cute!  So - I am looking forward to a weekend with my family and some friends as well.  After school today I AM going to the pool.  Even if for just a few laps, I need to get my muscles moving again.  Then home for dinner and then to the market - have to really stock up - there is NOTHING in my house that is NOT for passover and I am sooooo done with THAT stuff!  Then later tonight, home to move the old living room furniture out as we are getting new furniture in tomorrow.  YAY!

That is my Swensday.  Hope yours is a good one! :)
jastypes
on 4/26/11 11:16 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, everyone!  Today is a new day.  I'm working.  My daughter and her friend are here in Philly with me.  AA meeting tonight.  I'm so very excited because someone asked me to speak at the OA meeting on May 31, which just so happens to be my 4 year surgiversary!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/11 11:25 pm
Cloudy start to the day but such is life. I could not sleep so came down to watch television so I didn't wake Den when he came down for work at around 5 am I went back up attempting to sleep. We had amazing air downstairs yet none upstairs.

Had some plans cancelled this evening so I can do somethings at home that need to be done like make a gift basket for a benefit my friend Chalie is having for his Dad's memory. We can not attend so I am donating a gift basket and will buy the tshirts.

Last night we went out to a local pub to grab dinner and watched the first period of the Flyers game came home in between watched the 2nd period then I fell asleep on the sofa Den woke me during the 3rd to tell me we scored some more.

Also is it wrong that I may call out of work on Friday so I can watch all of the Royal Wedding??? I LOVE this kinda stuff. Who wants to come over to watch with me. Fun jammies and cool hats. I remember my cousins and I did a sleep over for Diana's funeral and we still talk about the memories we made.

LIFE IS GOOD!
kgoeller
on 4/27/11 12:05 am - Doylestown, PA
Swensday (pronounced "SVENS-day", of course) has a nice ring to it!  Especially since it feels like friday.  UNfortunately, it isn't.  Sigh.

At work today - expecting another loooong day with way too much to do. 

I'm finding lately that there are too many mornings when I am too tired to get out of bed in time to go to the gym (so have been doing more at night).... but I'm concerned that it may be the sleep apnea creeping back in.  I do know people who have not been "cured" even after weight loss, so I need to make an appointment for a followup study, I guess.  Either that, or I may just try going back on the cpap for a while and see if that makes a difference.  It could also just be the depression catching up with me - hard to tell.  Either way, it's annoying.

I have my routine physical tonight - not looking forward to getting on the scale at the doc's because it's always ALWAYS 7 pounds heavier than any other scale I encounter anywhere.  What's that about?  But I'll deal - always have.

Today's meal plan:

M1:  Muscle milk light & cheerios
M2: Activia yogurt
M3:  Chick'n patty (vegetarian) with goat cheese and cranberries over quinoa
M4:  fresh pineapple
M5:  leftovers - turkey breast, spinach, pineapple casserole
M6:  SF pudding parfait

Have a healthy day, folks!

Karen
swedeville1
on 4/27/11 12:40 am - Mount Pleasant, PA

Svensday, ya, that's how you say it.  Very gooood!  (All pronounced with a swedish accent).

I would lean more toward the emotional issues as the culprit for being tired.  I would wait to see how you feel once you are feeling better before going to another sleep study.  Just my two cents because if there was a way to guarantee a non-restful night of sleep it would be a sleep study night.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

kgoeller
on 4/27/11 1:40 am - Doylestown, PA
"if there was a way to guarantee a non-restful night of sleep it would be a sleep study night."

Truer words were never spoken - haha!

And you're likely right on the emotional side of things.  I'm going to be patient and see what happens.

Thanks, as always!

Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views