My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 4/25/11 7:31 am - Hatboro, PA
Thanks.
kgoeller
on 4/25/11 12:16 am - Doylestown, PA
David,

Congratulations!  Keep on successing and don't lose these pictures.  They will show you objectively what it can be so hard to see for yourself when you look in the mirror every day.  (And take your measurements monthly if you haven't been!)  These things will get you through the tough times when your body hits a "stall" and the scale doesn't move for a while... which is completely natural!

You're doing a great job.

Karen
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/11 7:36 am - Hatboro, PA
Thanks Karen.  I've measured my body a few times, and I've lost a ton of inches which is great.  I'm not doing it monthly, so that is definitely a good idea to keep in mind for the future. 

I've gone through plenty of stalls already.  I always seem to do good and lose a lot of weight in a few weeks time, and then my body decides to stop and maintain that weight for a few weeks.  I was a little discouraged the first time that it happened, but I am used to it now and expect it so I don't get as frustrated/discouraged when it happens.
lynnc99
on 4/25/11 1:56 am
Terrific progress! Yes, a year makes a LOT of difference!
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/11 7:36 am - Hatboro, PA
Thanks.
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/11 7:28 am, edited 4/25/11 7:37 am - Hatboro, PA

I edited the the "Subject" of my post to "Wow, 8 months post-op".  I realized that putting "what a difference a year can make" implied that I was at my one year surgiversary.  With the remark about a year I was just comparing myself to a pic from Easter a year ago. 

Cherish F.
on 4/26/11 4:56 am - Philadelphia, PA
Great pics David!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views