Surgery tomorrow 4-25

purplecrayon
on 4/24/11 11:03 am - NJ
I'm having RNY tomorrow at Barix with Dr Medvetz. Just want to get it done and over with at this point. A little excited, a little nervous, a little of every emotion really. Lost 10 pounds from 10 day liquid diet, so my weight at surgery will be like 224. Hope to make it out alive and come back and say hi to everyone here
(deactivated member)
on 4/24/11 12:33 pm - Hatboro, PA
Good luck.  I wish you the best with your surgery and your recovery.  And congratulations on starting the journey to the "new" you!
Pam Hart
on 4/24/11 2:41 pm - Easton, PA

I don't know your surgeon - but Barix is top freaking notch!!!

Can't wait for the updates - you're in GREAT hands and they'll have you walking sipping and breathing like you never have before lol!!!

P

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lisa H.
on 4/24/11 8:53 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Today's the day!!   I did not have my surgery at Barix, but I do go to the support groups there whenever I can.  You are in great hands and I know you're going to do great!!

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 4/24/11 8:57 pm

Good luck!

Barix is the BEST! I had my surgery there almost two years ago. I cannot say enough good things about the staff there! They are AWESOME!!!!

You are in great hands!

See you on the other side...

Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

kgoeller
on 4/25/11 12:14 am - Doylestown, PA
Best of luck to you - I know you'll do just fine.  You'll be in GREAT hands - not only the docs, but the nursing staff are just wonderful and the whole facility is dedicated to success at JUST ONE THING - making you a success!

Let us know how it goes and if there's anything we can do!

And welcome to your new life!

Karen
lynnc99
on 4/25/11 1:58 am
You will be so pleased with the quality of care at Barix! Just follow directions from your nurses and in the Barix Bible. I would love to hear how you like Dr. M. - she is new there since I had my surgery. See you on the flip side!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views