Terrific Tuesday Roll Call

(deactivated member)
on 4/18/11 11:53 pm
Good Morning All,

In work today but seem to have the start of a sore throat you know that feeling of razors in the throat thatis what I am feeling.

Last night we went out with some good friends to watch the Flyers and share laughs. Many were had and good conversation. It was the perfect way to spend the evening of both our surgerversaries.

Today has me in work all day then I will go home then make my way to a doctors appointment then home a nice hot shower and bed early I hope.

Life is Good! 
Patricia R.
on 4/19/11 1:45 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning Ida,
I am late posting...walked Utley and came home and fell asleep in the rocking chair in the middle of a TV show.  I need to finish knitting a baby blanket soon.  I am heading to Michigan and want to give it to the new mother before she has the kid, or at least while I am out there, which ever comes first.  It's for one of my grandchildren's cousins to be born in May.

I am also in the middle of a blankie for my grandson, who is like Linus, dragging his huge blanket all over while sucking his thumb...cute as a button, but the blanket get filthy.

Today is a lazy day for me.  I will get an AA meeting in tonight.  It's right down the street from where I live, and I can walk there.  It's just a block away.

I hope you have a good day...

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 4/19/11 5:47 am
Trish, you know it snowed in MIchigan yesterday? You need to pack up a little SPRING for those folks (if you can find any, that is!)
Patricia R.
on 4/19/11 7:42 am - Perry, MI
I was unaware it snowed yesterday there...but not surprised.  Personally, I can't find Spring.  Hopefully, it will be here in the first week of May, so I can take it there.  My granddaughter's first dance recital is that first Saturday in May.

Thanks for the heads up.

Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 4/19/11 3:42 am
Good Afternoon Ida and PA!

This is the first chance all day that I have had to post. I can only write a short one because I have a student coming in any minute...

Today is Deanna's 8th Birthday! I posted some pictures of her in her special birthday sash and hat!! She really is my pride and joy!!!! I got the distinct pleasure (NOT) of subbing in fourth grade this morning. They are good kids they just cannot close their mouths!! Wor****il 3:30, then home for a bit, pick up the child then off to the roller skating rink. Hopefully I won't break anything! I definitely predict bruises though...Last night I made SF cookies for tonight because they are doing a bake sale at the skating rink for the brownie troop. I made oatmeal raisin pecan, chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies. I was like a cookie factory!! Got it all done in about two hours. WHEW!!

Have a great day!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views