Happy 6th Birthday Dennis!

Dennis Belk
on 4/19/11 4:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
Ha ha ha ha Maura!
Can I help it if I attract the younger ones? LOL!

Love ya!
dit657
on 4/18/11 10:07 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Dennis and Beth on your surgiversaries and amazing journey and successes!!

Dennis, I've said it before, but will say it again - I will never forget meeting you at my very first WLS support group meeting - I was terrified when I walked into that room, but you and so many others on this board made me feel so welcome and put me so at ease over the journey I was about to begin that I left there that night knowing it was the right decision for me. And you and Beth and everyone out here have been there every step of the way. I hope we have done the same for you.

You guys are icons of this Board, whether you want to admit it or not!! I am so glad to know both of you, am so happy for you and the love you have found for each other and wish you both much continued success and a long and happy and healthy life together.

Fondly - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Dennis Belk
on 4/19/11 2:51 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Everyone!

With a very special thanks to my Beth and Congratulations to her on a day we both share. That is a wonderful post Beth. So many things have brought us together that are so obvious to all of you. Our lives have changed in challenging ways but also AMAZING ways too.
We are thankful for it all and look ahead for more good things.

Life is good.

Den

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views