Happy 6th Birthday Dennis!

bvohl
on 4/18/11 12:14 am
HAPPY SURGIVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

Here is to more successing in the years to come!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

lynnc99
on 4/18/11 2:33 am
Congratulatios to Dennis and thanks to BOTH of you for your kindness, candor, and generosity to support others along the way!
Arlene E.
on 4/18/11 3:26 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations to two very important people in this wonderful community. Love you both!

Arlene

Pam Hart
on 4/18/11 4:40 am - Easton, PA
Wow wow wow!!!  6 freaking years!  Congrats, Den, and thanks for ALWAYS being there and showin' us how it's done!!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
spirit56
on 4/18/11 6:50 am - Philadelphia, PA
Dennis - congratulations on your 6 year surgiversary

Beth - congratulations on your 3 year surgiversary

I consider myself very lucky to have met both of you.  You continue to give to so many in the WLS commumity and I know that you receive it back 10 fold.  Both of you are awesome.

Donna
pennykid
on 4/18/11 7:36 am - PA
Happy surgiversary, Dennis and Beth!!!  Love you guys  and so fortunate to have you in my life!!!
Julia              
IdaMae D.
on 4/18/11 7:48 am - Philadelphia, PA
Beth;

Happy 3 years to an amazing, supportive and beautiful woman...I would not be here if not for your and Dennis' support!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

gmom62
on 4/18/11 8:11 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Everything that I wanted to say, has already been said.  So I'll keep it short and simple.

Congrats to you both. You both are such an inspiration to all and I am VERY glad to be able to call you friends.

Love to you,
Cyd

jojobear98
on 4/18/11 12:47 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Dennis,

Everyone has already said it all. You are a good man. I am thankful to know you, trust you, and have you as support and frindship. This journey has been awesome to not only give us freedom form fat, but let us bear the weight of numerous amounts of friends and love.

Congrats to you. Your smile shines and is inspiration to more people than you will ever realize!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Maura M.
on 4/18/11 1:37 pm - Yardley, PA
Dennis,

You should be ashamed of yourself, Beth is half your age!!  Love both of you so much.  Glad to have spent the evening with you both.

xoxo - Keep on keeping on! 

Maura
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views