Been away WAY too long

bvohl
on 4/17/11 11:22 pm
WELCOME BACK JILL!!!

This is the BEST forum around! We are totally "drama free" and only offer support, love and swift kick in the a** if needed! The peeps on here are WONDERFUL!

Post when you can!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 4/17/11 11:49 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Welcome Jill, this board, as has been well documented, is a wonderfully supportive arena for those of us with the common bond of having WLS and while I am not as active on this board as I once was, (I lurk more than post these days) I still consider it the place that guided me as I made my way through the pre-WLS hoops and has helped me continue to stay connected.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Sara E.
on 4/18/11 12:50 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Jill,
Welcome to the ultra-supportive drama free PA board.  Everyone here is fantastic and have helped me out more times than I can count. 
Sara

lynnc99
on 4/18/11 2:44 am
Hi Jill, and welcome!

LOL....if someone tried drama around here, they'd get a resounding reality check, believe me. (In fact, remember a while ago when someone DID try to inject drama? The ass kicking came from the most unlikely places.....)

Anyway, I am 21 months out or so and LOVE to learn from those ahead of me in the journey. Tell us about yourself - where in PA?

Lynn In Lanc County
jojobear98
on 4/18/11 12:14 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Yay! My beautiful friend Jill!

I am so glad that you came here. Like I told you, people here are great for support! In fact, we met here a few years ago before you left. And here we are, almost neighbors, and face to face friends!

PA..............

Jill is an awesome woman who I am so thankful to know. And if she sticks around, SHE can be the "grandma" of the board instead of me since she is further out than I am.

Give her a big welcome. Her smartassness, witty thoughts and sarcasm will fit right in with all of us here!

Love you, Jill!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/11 12:05 am
GRANDMA? LOL That makes me sound super old but yes, I am a WLS Senior for sure. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views