Been away WAY too long

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/11 10:27 am
Hi everyone. My name is Jill and I had my surgery October 2003. I use to be very active on OH but walked away a few years ago because of all the drama. After a great face-to-face with my dear friend, JoJoBear, she told me to try the PA board. So - here I am. Nice to meet everyone.
spirit56
on 4/17/11 10:45 am - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome Jill,

I am usually a lurker but I try to read the PA board every day.  This place is great for advice, support or getting your a** kicked if needed.  Lots of good people here including your friend JoJoBear.  Glad that you posted.  I am 22 months post op and need to be mor active on the board.  Anyhow keep on coming around.  Take care.

Donna
Nicole0216
on 4/17/11 11:05 am - Lancaster, PA
welcome we are an amazingly drama free board
Maura M.
on 4/17/11 11:47 am - Yardley, PA
Welcome Jill -  dropping the name of one of our faves gets you right in ;)
Maura

Pam Hart
on 4/17/11 6:07 pm - Easton, PA
Jill,

Welcome on over!  The pa forum is one of the best.  I used to be very active but am just getting back myself.  I had walked away due to personal drama and family stuff - not because of here at all.

Can't wait to get to know ya better!  With good friends like JoJo, you must be good peeps lol!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/11 8:40 pm - PA
Welcome back Jill.
Lisa H.
on 4/17/11 9:14 pm - Whitehall, PA
 HI JILL.... welcome to the MOST supportive LEAST dramatic board around.  We don't argue about petty stuff.  We are here to offer support and a friendly swift kick in the butt if you need one.  

Stick around.  We're an awesome group of friends who have become family.

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 4/17/11 9:32 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome to the PA board!

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 4/17/11 10:13 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Jill - welcome to the PA Boards - glad you decided to join us, and like everyone else said, we will share our personal 'dramas', but don't tolerate a lot drama and b.s. between posters on here - this board is fantastic - all about support and friendship and our commitment to each other to be encouraging and supportive during the tough times, and happy for each other when we celebrate life's WOW moments. Hope you stick around - always good to have fresh faces and input on the board!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
swedeville1
on 4/17/11 10:14 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Welcome back Jilly!  Ive only been here for about a year but I have to say I dont know how I would have done all of this without the wonderful people on this board.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  Im glad you are back.
Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views