Saturday Roll Call

bvohl
on 4/15/11 9:10 pm
Good Morning PA Peeps!!

I am up bright and early this morning. I guess going to bed @8pm will do that!! I was really tired last night! So I am posting and drinking much needed coffee.

I have a busy day planned for today. Have some errands to run this morning, then off to the mall to spend some quality time with my girl and do some shopping. Then I have an appointment to get a much needed oil change and tire rotation for my car! We are going to wait for it, I hope it won't take too long. If it is not pouring rain by that time maybe we will take a walk and do some window shopping. Then home to do some laundry, bills and such!! Such an exciting life I lead!!

So what do you have planned for today???

Make it a great one!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 4/15/11 9:45 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Beth.. I woke up around 7, as well.  I did NOT go to bed early but 7 is sleeping in around these parts, so I'll take it.  

This morning we are taking Judy (22 months) and Ethan (almost 4) to synagogue with us.  David and Sarah are having a yard sale and will need to pay attention to their customers instead of their children.  Daniel (age 8) will stay home.  He can run back and forth for them and try to be a cute little salesman to boost up their profits.  I hope the rain holds off for them.  They are getting ready to put their house up for sale so they need to clean out.  

After services, we will bring the kiddies home and probably spend a little bit of time over there.  Then, home to pack an overnight bag for both of us and take a nap.  Tanya will be here around 5ish and we will head into Philly (yes, again) where we will drop off Siehara with the Belitsky's and then head to Tracy's new place until eventually this designated driver will take them to Michael's for Tanya's birthday celebration.  

We are going to have a great time, as always.  Anyone who wants to join us is more than welcome! 

Have a great day everyone! 

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 4/15/11 10:15 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning all. Mia and I are up and having some breakfast then headed out to the mall (kohls and sears mainly), shoprite then home to clean for next weekends Easter festivities
Patricia R.
on 4/15/11 11:52 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Beth and PA,
Sounds like you have a busy day today.  Enjoy your time with your daughter.

I have a busy day as well.  I am going to take a nap for an hour, because I did not sleep well last night.  Then, I am heading to Newtown for a Health and Fitness Fair where Special Olympics will have a table.  Come out to the Newtown Athletic Club and take a chance on a basket with a $40 Visa Giftcard in it.

After that, I have therapy in North Jersey.  I am dreading the weather and the drive, but I did not get there last week.

Have a great day.

Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 4/15/11 11:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA:

I'm just now getting myself up and moving.  Went to sleep about 8:30ish at least that is what Gene told me, he work me up to go up to bed about 11ish, then I work up this morning about a half hour ago.  I must have been wiped out....

Today Gene is seeing clients today is his "families" day since they cannot come into his office during the week due to school/work/etc....

I need to run to Target, then have a 3 pm to get my hair appt.  Every time I get my hair done it either rains or snows.   I prefer early morning and had one last Saturday but when Gene decided to spend my birthday weekend with me I cancelled the hair and 3 was the only time slot open this weekend. 

Tomorrow I will be cleaning out what is left in the kitchen cabinets so the GC can break down the kitchen wall.  I also have to pack up the rest of my den, move my table, computer, and printer out into the living room so they can cut through the cinderblock walls for the new doors that are going in this section of the house.  Going to get very messy in here next week.  Things are moving along, Lou the GC took care of most of the issues with the plans - Lou is amazing he is a true crafts man, so happy we went with him and his company for this.  If only we had know before we started this that he did additions and renovations, we've known Lou for awhile but thought he only did new construction.  Live and learn...

Tomorrow Gene will be doing the income taxes for us, and our parents.  Last week when we went out to dinner both parents handed Gene their income tax stuff which he was not expecting since neither phoned to ask him to do them.  So we are very thankful income taxes are extened to the 18th this year.

Hope everyone has a great day and gets their stuff done before the rain arrives...

Ida

IdaMae

Sara E.
on 4/16/11 1:10 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning PA!
I actually have a Saturday free...go figure.
I am going to return a pair of shoes at the mall...and since I am there, do some shopping.
I only have 3 short sleeved shirts that fit and they are all work logo polos.  I want, I need, some summer shirts.  I asked my son to come along and he looked at me like I had 3 heads...so I am going alone.  I may even travel 1 hour east to a bigger mall in Altoona if I don't score here.  HAve a great day everyone.

Sara

dit657
on 4/16/11 2:56 am - Boothwyn, PA
Afternoon all. I was up at 8 but with a houseful of people this is the first chance I had to check in. Right now I'm sitting in the cell phone lot at the airport waiting for my friend to arrive (via train) and the. Heading up to Yardley for the day to visit other friends. My sister is on her way there.

It's been a great couple of days with family. Tomorrow I'll have a houseful - going back to work Monday to get some rest!

Crappy weather but at least it's saturday!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views