OT His Highness is now His Firedness

Nicole0216
on 5/10/11 6:31 am - Lancaster, PA
Our new director was fired today by our CEO. I did not even have to have my meeting with him.

THANK GOD now if they have any sense they will hire my boss Abby to do it
Lisa H.
on 5/10/11 6:39 am - Whitehall, PA

My tracker

hers 

swedeville1
on 5/10/11 6:39 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Yay for you! 

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

bvohl
on 5/10/11 8:05 am
I hear Handel's Messiah....HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH!!! 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

rock
on 5/10/11 9:07 am
 GREAT NEWS for you.....not so much for the schmuck that got canned.....OH well it IS what it IS!!!!! 
  There's Always tomorrow for dreams to come true!!!!!      P ROCK!!!!

steffihope
on 5/10/11 11:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
SUUUUUUHHHHHHWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!
Maura M.
on 5/10/11 12:50 pm - Yardley, PA
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! 
Maura

R K.
on 5/10/11 8:13 pm
I guess that's a good thing for some employees.

I don't know that I would do the happy dance like some here because in today's economy that could have devastating consequences for the rest of his family that have nothing to do with it.
Unless the company actually tried working with him and directed him in proper management I wouldn't respect them much either.
Does the company do management training and seminars? A company that doesn't invest in employees IMHO isn't one I would work for.

There is another side to every coin.
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
Nicole0216
on 5/11/11 12:33 am - Lancaster, PA
To be honest I dont care about his side of the coin. He as a phoney and he lied about his experience which is why he did not do well in the job and struggled immediately. He has two homes a BMW and teaches on the side at a college he will be just fine,
R K.
on 5/11/11 8:34 pm
"To be honest I dont care about his side of the coin. He as a phoney and he lied about his experience which is why he did not do well in the job and struggled immediately. He has two homes a BMW and teaches on the side at a college he will be just fine,"

Maybe it's not you I'm remembering but are you a counselor or mentor at work?  Most who have gone through the challenges of how we gained weight and the psychological challenges of the up and does would know a guy that has relationship troubles at work, told lies won't be just fine.
2 homes and a beemer don't equate to fine.

I apologize if sometimes I see the other side. Perhaps I've just lived too much life.
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views