Another request for prayers

dit657
on 5/10/11 12:52 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hello - I'm back asking for prayers again - they do help - my last request was for my nephew and his problems weren't as severe as we thought they might be - thank you all.

This new request is for my brother - just found out he is having surgery tomorrow to remove a mass from his throat. He has been hoarse for months - told us be had seen a doctor around the holidays who said it was strained vocal cords. Well it didn't go away. The next doctor told him it was a form of Bells Palsey on his vocal cord but they did a biopsy. I haven't spoken to him and he's not saying much about it to my sister other than he had 3 options and he chose surgery. I guess they'll know more once they biopsy the mass. I'm sure he's scared - both of our parents had different forms of cancer but both endured surgery, chemo and radiation and it wasn't pleasant for either of them.

So any spare prayers you can send our way would be greatly appreciated. His name is Barry and he's 62 and lives in Florida.

Thank you all very very much.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 5/10/11 1:28 am

Kathy,

PRAYERS and POSITIVE THOUGHTS coming to Barry!!

Love, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

kgoeller
on 5/10/11 4:06 am - Doylestown, PA
positive thoughts and healing energy heading his way!

karen
spirit56
on 5/10/11 4:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Kathy,

I am holding both you and Barry in prayer.  Hang in there.

Donna
enasangels
on 5/10/11 5:39 am - PA
Kathy,
Good thoughts and prayers heading out to you and Barry, keep us updated.
Erna

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

rock
on 5/10/11 10:04 am
 Prayers to your Bro  Barry and the rest of his family and friends.....also to the medical team doing the procedure....Healing thoughts to you!!!   Keep us posted! P Rock!
sandy L.
on 5/10/11 2:15 pm - Altoona, PA
 Sending prayers for your brother, family and all who are treating him.  Will add him to the prayer list at Church also

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views