Back in the fold?

spirit56
on 4/15/11 4:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam,

I am not on Facebook so I am so glad that you posted here.  Seems like there have a been a lot of change going on in your life.  Same here.  Haven't been posting that much more like lurking.  Glad that the work situation is going well for you.  Hope to see you at Barix soon.  Don't let your ex and his parents get you down.  We love having you back here.  Take care.

Donna
R K.
on 4/15/11 5:47 am
You have been missed by all.
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
R K.
on 4/15/11 8:33 am
"When I found out - I immediately did not do anything and said to a few people "I don't have another fight left in me".  We've battled over so much, I'm not a hundred percent sure I want to pursue it."

No fight involved. The IRS does it all and you remain anonymous. Plus you get the fee.

In order for him to be a dependent on his parents they have to provide the majority of his support. So that won't fly. The thing you are referring to maybe is the health care till 26? Only applies if he doesn't have it available to him at his employment.

If he is going to community college and claiming to be a Dependant both his income and his parents count toward any aid and if he's not a county resident please do all taxpayers a favor and turn him in.

Sound like you've made a good decision. Doesn't sound like he is a person of integrity.
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
gmom62
on 4/15/11 10:25 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Pam,

Glad to see you back and posting.  We've all missed you.  We are all here for you as much as you have been there for us!!!

Keep your head up, girl.

Cyd

Lisa H.
on 4/15/11 2:41 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Glad to see you back.  Sorry you are dealing with such crap from him.  I agree about reporting him to the IRS.  That is bull.  YOU supported him for how many years?!?!? 

You still have us and we are here for you as always. 

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 4/15/11 10:02 pm - Easton, PA
Who are you?

Love you!
IdaMae D.
on 4/16/11 2:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Pam;

It is wonderful to see you posting!!!!  I think of you often and always say a prayer when you come to mind...

I asked my daughter about your dilema with your in-laws filing and claiming your hubby on their taxes.  My daughter is a tax preparer. 

her advise " Yes report it, call 800-829-1040 tell them to get live agent, it is automatic sys at first and its a real pain to get someone live but keep pressing 0 or try 1 insist that you speak with a live agent."

Hugs,
Ida

IdaMae

Pam Hart
on 4/17/11 6:05 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Ida...

I had gone to the website and printed out the form to report fraud on taxes - maybe I'll just call the number.

I shall see....but you guys have convinced me to do something....
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
IdaMae D.
on 4/17/11 9:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Your welcome Pam;

I'm glad to see you doing something.  I found out during my divorce I had to stand up and not let him "get away" with crap anymore.  It was a good feeling when I finally did that.  You do not deserve what he and his family are pulling!!!!

IdaMae

Maura M.
on 4/17/11 12:44 pm - Yardley, PA

Good to see you posting Pam! I am sure you have the angel on one shoulder saying, "don't report it" and the devil on the other saying "get him".  An amended return can always be a post divorce gift to him :)

Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views