Freakin' fantabulastic Friday!

Laureen S.
on 4/15/11 12:24 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks for coming out to say hi, I miss you and Mary, though now that I play Zuma, I've gotten to see you sometimes.  Please say hi to Mary for me. . .

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 4/15/11 12:55 am - Easton, PA
Well based on your post and the responses, it appears today was the day to come out of the closet so to speak!  The board won't know what to do with all of us "crashing" it!  Ha!

Today is a relaxing day at home - I've been on a day shift schedule for 3 days now and need to flip back to nights for a "short" 8 hour shift at the second job tonight.  I may run out for a few errands etc.

Tonight is work at the heart, tomorrow is work at LVH, and then Sunday is the walk with the "March for Babies" at Dorney.

Enjoy your weekend off with the family Jo!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 4/15/11 2:13 am - Perry, MI
Happy Friday, Jojo and PA,
I have already been up and out so far today.  Walked Utley down by the river, hit an AA meeting, and ran some errands, that included dropping a meal off at church, dropping a bag of clothes at the Salvation Army, and hitting Shop Rite for some bargains, with coupons. 
The rest of today will be resting and tidying.  If my toes are up to it, I would like to cut out a pattern for Isabel for her birthday.  I have the cutest dress patterns for her, and can't wait to get started on them.  One is a pillow case dress, with the cutest fabric for it.  The other is a typical little girl dress with cap sleeves and a gathered skirt.  I will post pics of the finished products on Facebook.

Have a great weekend.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 4/15/11 2:20 am
Wow, BUSY place today!

I am in Philly for meetings that started yesterday and continue till noon Saturday. We actually had a bit of a break before lunch so I snuck into a Starbucks to check on all  of you!

I'll get home in the early afternoon tomorrow and not sure what is going on with the rest of the weekend. Guess it depends on what Mike is up to with work.

Oh - here's some news! I decided to begin with some plastics work. I am NOT starting with the tummy (although trust me I could), but getting some work done on my neck and lower jaw which shows all the time regardless of having clothes on. I never really thought of how the fat had filled out my face! Anyway, my procedure is scheduled for May 17 in Harrisburg. The doc there specializes in facial plastic surgery and has excellent recommendations. THe procedure is done under twilight sleep (like for a colonoscopy) and in an outpatient surgery center. He anticipates one day on Tylenol 3, then just Tylenol, with about a week to fully recover. His procedure does not go deep or near the facial nerves, so that is reassuring.

And someday I may go for the tummy....but I'd like to lose about 5 lbs., and the whole idea of general anesthesia isn't fun for me. Besides, I just paid a lot for some shapewear, so I'd hate to let that go to waste!

Such fun to see so many posting today!
Sara E.
on 4/15/11 2:54 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA

Good for you Lynn.  You will have to let us know how you like the outcome, facility & Dr.    I am scheduled for a corset trunkplasty June 29th and I need more work than that.  I am doing that 1st because I am having skin issues.  Harrisburg is just as close as Danville...so keep me posted.

Sara

bvohl
on 4/15/11 4:30 am
Good Luck Lynn! Keep us updated and I will be thinking about you!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views