Tired Thursday Roll Call

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/11 11:37 pm

Good Morning (haha)

Ida so so rry to hear about the complications with the addition I hope things work out for you in the end, Will be keeping my fingers crossed for sure. 

After a really good night last night Den & I went to dinner at Maggie's had a few ****tails then came home watched Survivior and American Idol then got to bed early. It was nice to just be with him like that and to talk about our days.

Well this morning I woke up with some tummy issues which came on very fast which then led to a shower. When getting out of the shower I managed to fall getting out landing on the knee that is already sore in the basket and the other knee in the tub. I ended up having an panic attack in the bathroom felt like I could not get up so of course there was tears involved. Plus I think my little toe maybe broken.

Got myself together opened the bedroom windows headed off to work had a guy cut me off on Welsh Road cause he was in the turning lane and went straight if I had not been paying attention I am sure we would have collided but little Scoot's brakes were on the money.. he then gave me the finger. HELLO!  

I am now in work had breakfast wishing I was home but I do have a doctors appointment at 1:45 so I may just go home instead of return. WHo knows right now. Tonight I will cook something for dinnner then hit the sheets early.
All in all LIFE IS GOOD!

bvohl
on 4/13/11 11:45 pm
Beth,

Sounds like you had a rough morning!! Hopefully the rest of the day will go better!

HUGS, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 4/14/11 1:22 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Oh my, sounds like your day started out fun, but your last line turned it all around ;)  Just think of that poor ******* and how he is going through his day, Mr. Nasty Bird Thrower (lol).  The bright sunshine certainly should go a long way towards making you shine, not that you need too much help there, miss you Beth, hope to see you sometime soon. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 4/13/11 11:51 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!!

Ida, so sorry you are going through all this aggravation with the house renovations. THAT SUCKS!!

Today is wor****il 3:30, then home to get dinner done early, do homework with Dee, then off to brownies where we will celebrate AGAIN the day of her birth. Then we get to celebrate AGAIN with her Hebrew School buddies, then AGAIN on Monday at school!! I think she is part of the birthday month club! Lucky her, she has off for her actual birthday, but she will be in BASE care all day, then roller skating party that night! OY! I haven't been on roller skates since 9th grade!! It should be interesting...

That is it for me....so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

Love to you all, Beth

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/11 11:57 pm
Hey us April babies are special girls

What day is her birthday?
bvohl
on 4/14/11 12:05 am
YES YOU ARE!!! April 19th is her actual birthday...

Laureen S.
on 4/14/11 1:18 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Ida,

So sorry to read about the headaches with regard to your addition, stinks when professionals we hire to do the job don't do what they are paid to do.   When I did my addition, I did it with a friend, we got around some things as we did our own drawings (he was a master carpenter) and my initial drafting of what I wanted had me doing something a little different, two days berfore we were supposed to dig out the hole for the foundation, I realized that with the current dimensions, once the walls were in place it would be the same size as what I had and my whole purpose was to have closets and be able to fit my whole bedroom set in the room, so I called and said, hmmm, now wait a minute, think we need to make things about 4 feet bigger, we had to go back to the township and things got pushed back, plus it cost an additional 5k, but  I am grateful that I realized it, but to have hired an architect and I know that is not cheap and for him to goof like that, I would not be happy.  Hoping that there can be some kind of positive to all of this for you.

Tired sums up this day for sure, I was at work last night until mid-night, got home at almost 1 and, of course, Foxie Roxie wanted her petting time before she would let me go to sleep, so I'm here on about 4.5 hours of sleep, working until at least 6, depending on whether or not the folks in for this hearing leave when they get back from court this afternoon.  The upside is that the sun is shining and we're headed for a beautiful springlike day and that has me feeling rather chipper this morning, looking forward to 4 p.m. tomorrow when my weekend begins (lol).

Hope you all enjoy your day!

Hugs, Laureen 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 4/14/11 2:00 am - Perry, MI
Hi Ida,
So sorry you have had so much trouble with the architectural part of your renovation.  That really sucks.  I hope you are able to get some satisfactin from the licensure board.

Today is a lazy day for me, more elevating the foot.  I will make a tuna casserole for a girl at church and her family.  Hopefully, I will also get to Bible study tonight.  I have been absent for the past month, due to the surgery and other stuff.

Enjoy this glorious weather.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views