Wednesday Roll Call (sleepy)

Patricia R.
on 4/12/11 10:42 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida,
I remember those days of working all day, and school all night.  I lived on Chinese take out and Pecan Sandies back then, pre-surgery. Sorry to hear about the construction snafoos.  That sucks.

Today is a down day for me.  Foot hurts, so I am resting it with ice, and only cooking and walking Utley.  Making a meal for a woman in my Bible study.  Family has health issues and she is unable to cook for the family at this time.

Tonight, I hope to make an AA meeting.  I hear this women's meeting is a good one.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

jastypes
on 4/12/11 10:50 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, PA.  So, it's construction, cysts and cling-ons today!  Prayers going up for everyone dealing with "stuff".  My OA meeting last night was great.  The speaker was a recovering bulemic who had a great message of growth to share.  Work today, as usual.  AA tonight -- women's step meeting, where I will get to see my sponsee again!  (She is another woman who developed alcoholism after GBS.) 

I'm pledging sobriety and sane eating today.  Someone may eventually need to kick my butt about exercise though.  I'm hoping that when the weather clears up, I will be motivated to walk the mile and a half from the train station to home at least a couple times a week.

jill

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

bvohl
on 4/12/11 11:03 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Ida-House projects ALWAYS take longer than expected and cost more than you thought! Hang in there and breathe! It will all be worth it when it is done!! Can you say "House Warming Party"???

Nicole- Why do people think that they can cross your personal space especially when they first meet you??? I don't get it? Remember the people who truly care!! (Like me!)

Took Dee to the dentist last night. She got a glowing report! She is doing a much better job in brushing and there is no work that needs to be done for now. In about a year we may be looking at braces, which btw my insurance DOES NOT cover! BOO!!! She is overcrowded which is no surprise since I had the same issue. Dee was so brave while the dr examined and cleaned her teeth. I LOVE her dentist, he is really good with kids!

Today is a one session day for the kids, while we get to do a professional development workshop in the afternoon, YIPPEE NOT!!!!!!!!! Then I have a chiropractor appointment, home to make dinner, then I have to go to the store to pick up a few things, then family time with some FB time thrown in! That is if Dee lets me on MY computer!!

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Love you all! Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/11 12:20 am
Good Morning All, 

I have been reading yet lax on posting. Just a phase I'm I guess that I need to get out of for sure.

Still blown away by the amazing time we had this weekend with so many of you at the birthday sleep over party. I am truely blessed in this journey by amazing women! Still finding confetti and lost and found items.

This week is pretty quiet for me looking forward to curling up at home tonight with the Bigman watching Survivor then American Idol. See we really do have quiet down time together at home.

This weekend wait for it we have no plans! So I made a promise to myself to purge I need a starting point not sure if anyone braved to open a closed door upstairs but if they did the Hoarders film crew will be knocking on my door soon. So that is my goal to declutter so I'm sure there will be many trash bags needed.  I have a friend that is going to do my Ebaying and we will split it. Win Win I say. I really think the clutter is part of my problem of feeling weighed down.

Life is Good!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views