Before and 9 months after pictures of me.

swedeville1
on 4/15/11 2:55 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
I will bring the hose!   Thanks for the ego boosting Steffi!

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Pam Hart
on 4/15/11 1:03 am - Easton, PA
Holy freaking A......

P90X, huh?  Uh....that just might be the endorsement I needed to see to get it.  Obviously after years of "playing" with the "newest" at home weight loss video du jor, I don't believe them generally speaking....but....this obviously works.....

And, btw, you have EVERY right to have this be"hey look at me" - you freaking DESERVE it!!!!!!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
swedeville1
on 4/15/11 3:01 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Hey, nice to see you on here Pam!  Did you hear that I was asking about you?  Yep the P90X works, you just have to buy in and do it.  You cant help but see results if you do what he asks.  Its pretty hard but worth it!  Ive missed you.  Stay in touch!
Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Pam Hart
on 4/15/11 4:15 am - Easton, PA
Yes, I heard.  Part of the reason for getting my ass back here - was the messages through various means I had been getting about being missed here.  And, in case my post didn't sum it up - I've missed you guys too!!  I'll be around.....
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views