Before and 9 months after pictures of me.

Nicole0216
on 4/12/11 7:38 pm - Lancaster, PA
Well done. Might that be a six pack we see forming there?
Liz R.
on 4/12/11 8:54 pm - Easton, PA
AWESOME WORK!!!!
dit657
on 4/12/11 9:41 pm - Boothwyn, PA
HOT DAMN!! Dude - that is absolutely amazing!! You look incredible - can tell you have really been working your tool and your body - woo hoo!! Does wifey know you're sharing these pictures with a bunch of women??

Now I think I need to DUMP my sfvic on my head to cool down!

PS: Amazing how you went from 'Angry Big Man' to 'Happy Hot Guy'!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
swedeville1
on 4/12/11 10:12 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
No wifey doesnt know, that would take all the fun out of it lol!  Dont waste that SFVIC, they are too delicious.  Thanks for the ego boost Kathy!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

swedeville1
on 4/12/11 9:56 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Thanks for all the positive comments everyone!

You know, other than the body transformation, one of the things that I noticed when looking at the these pictures was how unhappy (angry) I looked back then.  Of course I wasn't always walking around like a big meanie back then but I definitely didn't feel like smiling in many of the pictures I took.  This surgery and all the work that comes after it not only changes your body but it has an almost indescribable effect on your emotions, psyche, affect and demeanor.  I really love the changes that have happened to me in both areas.    

Im really enjoying the ego boosting comments too!  You guys rock!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Decolady
on 4/12/11 10:01 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
You are so right, Swede!  You look awesome!

Deb
Sara E.
on 4/13/11 1:48 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA

Swede,
You went from keg man to 6-pack man.  Love the confident smile!
Keep rocking that tool!

Sara

steffihope
on 4/13/11 5:42 am - Philadelphia, PA
Um.....It has taken me a little while to catch my breath......damn.....ok - there goes my heart again.....

In any event - While I have seen the before picture - I never noticed the angry man part of it until now.  And I know you were not actually an angry man - but pictures really do tell the story don't they?  You are a beautiful man - your outside is NOW matched with what you have on the inside!  Your smile is a window to your emotions.......(wow - look at how deep I can be when I get to look at such a delicious person.....hmmmmm....who knew I had it in me!) 

Anyway - keep up the work - it is OBVIOUSLY paying off.  And don't tell anyone, but, wow!  Yep - that is what I am going with - just WOW!  And there - no one will know that I think you are all that!
Lisa H.
on 4/13/11 10:30 am - Whitehall, PA
 Do we need to hose you down?

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 4/13/11 10:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
um, YES!!!!!!  Please!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views