Tired Tuesday

Nicole0216
on 4/11/11 7:40 pm - Lancaster, PA
Long day yesterday at work. I was ok when I got home. Had dinner spent some time with Jason. AT 7pm I was kind of hyper playing with the cats, bugging Jason then at 730 I hit some kind of wall. I became so tired I could barely get myself upstairs it was what they call " BONE TIRED"
I cannot believe i went to bed at 730! I really did not get good sleep though i woke up alot. I guess it is time for the Dr. I have been having so many weird symptoms.

Today is work, going to a training this morning on the DUI laws and tier system. Then to lunch we are taking one of our interns out because it is her last day. Then tonight i will go to the OA meeting regardless of how I feel. I hope you all have a great day, looks like it will be warm and we will have some sprinkles but should be alright,

Love to you all
Sara E.
on 4/11/11 8:30 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Another typical Tuesday for me.
Work, dinner, take Caleb to Boy Scouts.
Have a great day everyone!

Sara

IdaMae D.
on 4/11/11 9:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Nicole;

Hope you start to feel "better" soon. 

Today is a tired Tuesday!  Long night last night.  Class/accounting makes absolutely no sense to me.  I try to hard to understand the workings of a balance sheet and income statement, it is so FRUSTRATING!!!!  I'm an intelligent woman for goodness sake.  Accounting is my stumbling block, not sure how I'm going to make it out of this class.  I'm the only one in the class that is not getting it or I'm the only one in class admitting I'm not getting it not sure.  I had the instructor go over a problem twice last night and still didn't see any sense to what he was doing with all the columns and going back and forth between the two "pretend" forms.   9 more weeks of this......

Today I'm working from home, I have an ultra sound scheduled for 1.  Gyn is watching the cysts that are traveling from overy to overy. 

The house is coming along.  The garage was started yesterday.  It is framed.  Sunday when Gene and I were out working on the gardens I found deer tracks and racoon tracks.  I can't wait till the back is completed so I can sit out there to see if I can actually see the deer wondering around in the yard.

Hope everyone has a great day....I might be taking a nap this afternnoon...

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 4/11/11 9:22 pm - Whitehall, PA
  Morning Nic.. hope you catch up on your sleep and can figure out what is going on with your weird symptoms.

Today has me working my adjusted Tuesday schedule.. 6-12:30, 3-4:30.. Back to Basics class is today.  

I got on the scale this morning and check out my ticker.  I put in last week's weight as my starting weight so I can see how I am doing with getting back on track...
            LOST 3.2 pounds this week!!  

Weird how measuring food and being aware of what is going in my mouth (except for Friday night), really makes a difference.  I wonder what the scale would say if I hadn't eaten Monkey Crack and eclairs and everything else in sight on Friday.  BUT, I can't go backwards.  I had a great time Friday and I got right back on track and look at the scale!! WOOOO HOO!!!!

Back to today.. work and Back to Basics.. I have to get to the drug store at some point to pick up both my and Siehara's happy pills.  Tonight is therapy for Siehara so I will find something to do while she is there.  I don't think I can make it to the gym and back in the time she is there.  If the weather is as nice as yesterday and there is no wetness, I'll take a walk around the neighborhood where her appointment is.  After therapy, we'll head over to the gym for Pilates class. 

From there, home where hopefully Siehara will be able to fall asleep at a decent hour.  She could not sleep last night due to the weird thunder storm that rolled through here. 

My tracker

hers 

swedeville1
on 4/11/11 9:41 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Wow!!!  Well done Lisa!  Back to basics is working for you.  I have always had faith that when you put your mind to it you would be successful, im glad you found the right tool for you.  You have things moving in the right direction...keep it going! 
Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 4/11/11 9:41 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Monkey Crack?? I don't even want to know!! LOL!! But I did want to say

WOO-HOO AND CONGRATS ON THE 3.2 LB LOSS!!! AWESOME!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 4/12/11 5:09 am - Whitehall, PA
Thanks Kathy.. monkey crack is Maura's SF version of monkey bread.  It is sinfully delicious

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 4/12/11 4:59 am - Philadelphia, PA

Yeah Lisa!!

Congrats on the scale moving, you worked for it and deserve the high!

Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

dit657
on 4/11/11 9:48 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I'm tired, but mine is strictly mental right now - head is going back and forth on the whole Florida thing - 'Are we moving too fast?' - 'Is this the right time?' - 'Can we afford to suport two houses right now?' - I think I need to do one of the things I do best - make lists today - put it on paper so I can see it in black and white, and then I can make a decision - hubby is no help really - god bless him the man says 'Whatever you want is good for me' - well, that's great, but what I really need is for him to give me his true feelings - not just say that so he doesn't have to make the decision.

My sister and b-i-l arrived late yesterday afternoon from Florida - my nephew's girlfriend came over last night with 3 of her girls and we had dinner and the girls played with the dogs and ran around - we sat around and chatted and caught up. They have a busy week planned - dinner out tonight with a business associate so we won't see them tonight.

Not much else going on right now - just trying to figure things out. Still not sure if I'm venturing back to Florida with them next week to look at these houses - there are two for sale in their development - they have seen one and it's pretty nice, but after looking at the pics my b-i-l took I'm realizing it needs quite a bit of work - mostly cosmetic, but not sure I'm up to the task, and hubby isn't any help in that arena. The other house is a bit more, but it sounds more updated - the pool is larger and already has the screen room over it - they're leaving ALL of the appliances and selling it furnished, so I could get rid of most of my stuff up here and save money moving - even if its not totally my taste I could replace it piece by piece.

Oh god, I'm sorry - I know I'm rambling about all of this....forgive me.

Anyway, hope you all have a great day - Nicole, good luck at the OA meeting tonight - stay away from the poison person if she shows up.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lynnc99
on 4/11/11 11:05 pm
Kathy, our FL house was updated and turnkey furnished and trust me, there was STILL a LOT to do. Mike is not the handyman type these days - he has the know how but not the time, so we needed a place that was pretty much ready to go. But I spent a week or more cleaning everything, making Goodwill runs, and replacing the items I didn't have there or needed/wanted to have "fresh."

A word to the wise - I had saved money for those items and it went faster than I had wished! We refurnished 2 rooms (bought a new sofa from Craigslist (great deal!), and a desk and 2 chairs from City Furniture. We also got 2 new tv's and a rug).

I sold items on Craigslist down there too which was amazing - it goes FAST in FL!

So my advice is to go with the house that needs the LEAST work and you can then chip away at it.

We also found that the mortgage process for a 2nd home was pretty intense. 2nd home financing is different, and FL makes it even more so. Also, we were purchasing a condo, which was another layer of complication - but we got it done!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views