Sleepy Saturday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 4/8/11 9:46 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
I hardly slept last night.  Between the toes and my bursitis, I barely slept. 

I am supposed to go to therapy this morning, but it is a long drive, and I am uncertain I can do it.  I have not been there in three weeks, and really need to see my therapist. 

Other than attempting to go to therapy, I am going to attempt to go to an AA meeting.  My foot is so sore, even with the pain killers.  I only get relief when it is elevated with ice on it. 

I hope everyone has a good day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 4/8/11 11:53 pm
Good Morning Trish and PA!

Sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well last night! Hopefully it will be better soon!

Last night I hung out with some OH/Barix peeps! What a night!! We had so much fun and laughed so hard. Mostly it was about being together and supporting each other! I was going to sleep over like most of the others, but sleeping on the floor is NOT for me anymore!! I tried for over an hour to fall asleep but just couldn't. So, I decided to drive home and pass out on the sofa. Luckily, I only live about 10 minutes away. One of the craziest but most fun nights I have had in awhile! We were like teenagers again!!! Thanks again Ladies!!!

Today I am on my own!! Dee is with her friend and hubby is at work! My plan is after breakfast I am going to get dressed, do some errands, come home and straighten up, then relax until hubby gets home.

Have a great one!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 4/8/11 11:59 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish & PA:

What a beautiful sunny day.  Happy Birthday Weekend to those celebrating @ Beth's (Beth & Steffi).

Yesterday we were supposed to go to the jewelry store after I picked Gene up @ his training in the city.  Traffic was horrible so we could not make it to Jersey before our jeweler closed.  So no pretty sparkly stuff for my birthday YET....

This morning was so nice, Gene took off today to spend the day with me, so we hung out in bed and are now up and getting ready to eat breakfast then head out to some stores that save and sell "rescued" claw foot tubs from older homes.  We are looking for an original cast iron, and have 3 to look at today.  After that maybe we'll get to the jewelry store before he closes today we shall see, if not we'll get there eventually.

After our travels to the "salvage" stores we'll head over to pick up my dad, then back to Philly to pick up Gene's mom, then over to Gallow's for dinner.  I am so looking forward to the crabcakes!!!!  After that we'll bring the parents to the house so they can see the progress, we won't be here long because there is no place for either of them to sit.  They can't do the stairs to get downstairs to the family room.

Hope everyone has an awesome day.....

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 4/9/11 4:20 am - Boothwyn, PA
Afternoon all. It's been a busy day but I'm taking a break now and resting on the sofa with the dog and watching the phillies game.

People came over last nite to buy the desk I had on craigs list - they paid me but will be back to get it because it was too nasty to take it last night. Great couple - brought their 9 year old daughter along and she loved the dog - I wasn't sure they would be able to get her out of the house!

This morning I treated myself to a mani-pedi and that felt good. Came home and picked up my nephew and we did some shopping. Came home and ate, cleaned the porch, got laundry started. Resting now.

So update on the house in Florida. Since we don't have the 20% down required when buying a second home it's possible my brothers girlfriend is going to buy the house and 'hold' it for us until we sell our house up here, then we'll get a mortgage and buy it from her. Obviously it sounds easier then it will be IF it happens and again, if it's meant to be it will happen.

And that's my news of the day. Have a great weekend everyone. Trish, sending and prayers your way hoping you're feeling better soon.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views