Friday Roll Call (Birthday Weekend)

Cherish F.
on 4/9/11 1:48 am - Philadelphia, PA

My office is in Sharon Hill in the same office park as the community college.
Kuehne + Nagel, a forwarder (international shipping).
Where's yours?

Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

IdaMae D.
on 4/9/11 10:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
My office is Keystone Mercy Health Plan - Zip is Philly, location is actually closer to Ridley, PA..

IdaMae

Cherish F.
on 4/10/11 4:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
We should try to have lunch one day. Cyd works in my office so she could join us too.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

gmom62
on 4/10/11 7:04 am - Clifton Heights, PA
I'd be up for that.

Now that it's Sunday late afternoon, Ida I hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend.

Cyd

IdaMae D.
on 4/13/11 9:03 pm - Philadelphia, PA
That would be really cool, we'll have make plans to get together for lunch....

IdaMae

lynnc99
on 4/8/11 4:07 am
Hello and happy birthday weekend Ida!

I was in Baltimore all week for work, and now at our sons for a babys first birthday party for granddaughter Lilly. Fun weekend! Nit sure what we will do with the rest of the weekend - I would like to shop and play, but they are getting their house ready to sell, so pack g and cleaning may be more like it. Either way....

Enjoy the weekend! We earned it!
Patricia R.
on 4/8/11 6:59 am - Perry, MI
Happy Birthday, Ida!!! 

Sorry I am posting late.  I kept falling asleep in my rocking chair today.  The pain meds, combined with lack of sleep last night, just made me sleep most of the day.

I had to run an errand to RiteAid to get a prescription, and I picked up some Mucinex for my Mom, who has been sick for the past month, and won't call the doc again.  She is more stubborn than ever these days.  I also picked up her favorite frozen dinner at Giant, Smart Ones.  I also took my Sister, and her, a huge container of homemade beef vegetable soup.  It gave me the opportunity for Utley to go potty in my sister's yard, saving me from walking him in the rain.  It also gave me the opportunity to have Utley interact with Sissy's new dog, Louie, a tiny little white thing that since shaved, looks like a cross between a poodle and a rat.  Not sure what breed this thing is, and it is interesting seeing the three dogs interact now.

When I got home, I started making some supper for myself, and playing fetch with Utley when opportunity presented, and silly dog stepped on my sore toes.  Ouch!!!!

Tonight is Phillies game on TV, and being a bum around here.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views