Aprons?

sandy L.
on 4/5/11 2:07 pm - Altoona, PA
 I know I'm not that far out, but when did you start loosing your "apron".  It seems I'm loosing the upper part of my stomach (as I was old, where the boobs rest).  My clothes are so baggy and I would like to get a few transion clothes (mostly pants, since my old ones are wearing out) but it seems that with my apron I'm not gonna be able to get smaller sizes.  

Thanks,

Sandy

bvohl
on 4/5/11 11:10 pm
Sandy,

I am almost two years out and I STILL have my apron! It is less than it used to be, but it is still present....I am not at my goal weight yet so that might have something to do with it. It is frustrating to find pants that fit everywhere. I find the knit pants at Fashion Bug seem to fit the best on me. I know alot of people may not like the elastic waist knit pants but I find them the most comfortable with my apron...

Hope that helps!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

ladyquenn
on 4/5/11 11:15 pm - WV
I started at over 400 pounds, I will never lose mine untill I have it removed. Mine is worse now, but we knew that would happen and have planned for it. Spanx is my friend.
Teddi J
We have just enough religion to make us hate,
but not enough to make us love one another. ~Jonathan Swift                    
jdruski
on 4/6/11 6:22 am - Philadelphia, PA
Ladyguen

I started at close to 500, I had a panni before GBS and when I lost 200 lbs. my surgeon wanted me in to get it done again.  I strongly suggest getting mid-way as it really helps with mobility.  I had mine removed for a different reason but the difference is day and night. 

Jeanne
sandy L.
on 4/6/11 12:28 am - Altoona, PA
Thank you ladies.  I will try Fashion Bugs stretch pants.  I didn't expect my apron to get "droopier" I guess.  I'll have to look into Spanex, never heard of it.

ladyquenn
on 4/6/11 9:48 am - WV
My doctor is looking a removal before I hit 200lbs. Seems my insurance will pay for one only so as close to goal as possible unless I have real moveent problems.

I got mine at catherines. spanx.com
Teddi J
We have just enough religion to make us hate,
but not enough to make us love one another. ~Jonathan Swift                    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views