Im back!!!

dit657
on 4/5/11 1:34 am - Boothwyn, PA
Well check you out Mr Joe Athlete!!! That is freaking awesome, Swede!! Isn't it amazing how wonderful it feels when we finally try something that we never would have attempted in our fluffier days and we can do it now - and easily - and nobody pays any attention - it's just 'normal'!! I am so happy for you!! Sounds like a fantastic work-out, too.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
swedeville1
on 4/5/11 1:57 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Thanks Kathy!!!   It sure is amazing!  I love the new "normal" me!  Im still not done recreating and redefining me either.  The possibilities seem endless and Im gonna ride this wave until theres nothing left, then Im gonna get on a new wave and see where it takes me.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

steffihope
on 4/5/11 1:53 am - Philadelphia, PA
Todd - and yes - I am calling you Todd - deal with it! :)  When we talked long before your sugery you didn't beleive, rightly so, couldn't believe, that you would ever get to a place in which you liked yourself as you once did.  You have the confidence of someone who is still an athelete and a teenager and that is showing in all that you are accomplishing.  You know how I feel about you and your journey - I love our crazy bantering relationship that we have on here - but in all seriousness, your sharing this experience not only puts your feelings in writing, but it will also serve to help others who are "younger" than you.

Thank you for putting yourself out there for yourself, your wife, your children and of course for us!  Keep on moving forward - keep on sharing the good, the bad and the ugly - oh wait - I am sure there is NO ugly, have you SEEN you?!?!  YUM! :)   We are all here to support and love one another and I am proud to call you my friend! :)

Luv ya dude! :)

(that was me after I reread this outpouring of pride........)  I am ok now! :)
swedeville1
on 4/5/11 3:53 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Who is this Todd person you speak of?  I know you always encourage me to post my feelings, issues, accomplishments, etc on here and I do appreciate that even if I dont always do it.  I wanted you to know that.  I sometimes forget that my posts arent only for me but they do sometimes help/inspire others.  You are my friend as well Steffi!  Thank you for your continued and unwavering support of me. 
BTW I have seen me and I gotta tell ya...not to shabby!!! LOL

Todd (Swede)

Sara E.
on 4/5/11 2:32 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Swede,

CONGRATULATIONS!  I know that feeling of doing what you thought was impossible.  You are making the impossble possible by taking control of your life.  I am so proud of how far you have come.  You are on cluod 9 today and I am walking on sunshine....It is a terrific Tuesday.

Sara

I can do the skinny happy dance for you too!

swedeville1
on 4/5/11 5:11 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Thanks for being proud of me!  I like it when people are proud of me, it really builds the self-esteem.  You know, with you walking on sunshine and me on cloud nine we are already neighbors.  We could also probably write a song about this.
"Im walking on sunshine, hey hey"
"Im living on cloud nine, hey hey"
"we're doing it our way"
"and dont it feel good, yeah, alright now"

LOL
Swede

pennykid
on 4/5/11 3:35 am - PA
That's an AWESOME WOW, Todd!!!     I've never thougth this journey was about getting skinny, it's about being able to live and enjoy life again---and you just showed that. 

Ok, now enough about the sugar free vanilla iced coffee from McD's!!!  Yesterday morning, I was craving cappuccino at work and then read about the iced coffee on here.  So that's what I kept thinking about the rest of the day!!!  Now I'm gonna have to hit McDonald's in the next couple of days! 
Julia              
swedeville1
on 4/5/11 5:04 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
You're right, living life is never overrated!!!  I love living it now, Ive missed it dearly! 
Seriously though, you have to drink you some SFVIC.  Its lovely!

Laureen S.
on 4/5/11 4:31 am - Maple Shade, NJ
AWESOME POST!!! Inspirational and you've worked at getting where you are, stand up, be proud and stay present and you will never return to that person in the middle of your life. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

swedeville1
on 4/5/11 5:01 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
The "man in the middle," I like that.  Im going to use that one again.  Thanks
Swede

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!