Back to Basics Tuesday

jastypes
on 4/5/11 12:54 am - Croydon, PA
Almost forgot to check in today!  I'm here to pledge 24 hours of sobriety and sane eating.  It's a one day at a time deal for me.  OA meeting tonight.  Freedom from compulsion feels absolutely wonderful. 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Cherish F.
on 4/5/11 1:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning -
I am trying desperately to stay "sunny' despite the gray clouds outside.
Lisa - enjoy your B2B!

Finished mine and my Mom's taxes last night! Major accomplishment. Of course, right after I turned off the laptop she drops on me that she told my little brother we (read me) would do his as well. Argh. I'll get to his this weekend.

Tonight is support for my surgeon's office and I should go. Really, I should. But it's far, and rainy, and I'll get home late, and.... well, you get the picture. We shall see what the day brings.

Tomorrow night I have a consultation for a new tattoo. It will only be my second, and a bit of a celebration of my one year surgiversary coming up. So I also have to make time tonight to print off some pictures to take with me. Which is easier said than done. My printer is in an inconvenient place as I don't use it often. But at least I remembered to buy new ink.

Have a great day everyone!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Sandra160
on 4/5/11 2:18 am
what is the back to basics program???? and at what hospital???

Good Luck,  you go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandra  

Lisa H.
on 4/5/11 2:39 am - Whitehall, PA
 It's something that my hospital (St. Luke's in Allentown) is offering for post ops at least a year out who are struggling.  I'll post more about it when I get home from the first class. 

My tracker

hers 

Sara E.
on 4/5/11 2:24 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good afternoon Lisa & PA

Good luck with the back to basics class.  Let us know what it is like.  I still log and it helps me so much.  I thought I did bad this weekend because I went out of town to help a friend pack to move.  But apparently I did better than I thought.  I logged my food when I got home and it was fine (to my surprise) and I exercised more because we went to a party Sat night and danced for hours (like at the OH conference).  I actually lost weight and am walking on sunshine :)  I now only have 1.6 pounds to go to have lost all my excess weight.  I so very much want it all gone, plus 1 more pound to make it an even 150 pounds.  So far I have lost 147.4.   I am so close and so excited to hit the 150 mark, but the last little bit is hanging on for dear life.
As for today...you have read it every Tuesday...Work, dinner, scouts.  Normal Tuesday.

Sara

pennykid
on 4/5/11 3:41 am - PA

Hi all!

I'm at work.  With no work to do.  Makes for a very long day, especially since I'm here till 5 today.  I walked the length of the building with a coworker after lunch, and we may walk again after our meeting this afternoon.  (To walk to the other end of the building and back is about a mile.)

Not sure what's on for this evening, other than watch to see who gets kicked off DWTS and work on my cross stitch that's thiscloseto being finished.

Have a great day, all!!

Julia              
Laureen S.
on 4/5/11 4:26 am - Maple Shade, NJ
You can do it, I'm logging on Sparkpeople too. . . need to stay on top of this no matter where we are, ours is not a normal relationship with food and staying accountable daily is something I must continue to do. . .

Wishing you the best!!!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views