Mild Monday Roll Call

steffihope
on 4/3/11 10:25 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Nicole - I often think that the professional people in our lives who have passion for themselves are the ones who do the best work.  I truly believe that you are an amazing therapist because you accept your own short-comings and NEVER give up on working through them.  I love to listen to your throughts and insights.  They alway**** home for me!

I woke up late - totally forgot to set the alarm from my Sunday morning time to my Monday morning time - so I am already behind the 8 ball so to speak.  I am at school and keep adding to my list of things that HAVE to get done.  I wasn't at home for more than 25 minutes at a time this entire weekend except to sleep.  Weekends like this just drain me.  I am considering taking off on Wednesday to try to get some things done that I just can't do in the evening.  I am a morning person and by 8PM, I am done - while I may stay up - there is nothing productive that I can normally do.  I can get so much done before noon on most days....

So today - here is my plan - lets hope it works out this way: School, pool, home for visit with Larry and the kids, then I will see if I have the energy to get to the market.  I have to balance my checkbook to see what kind of money is in there.  Then home tonight to hopefully sleep comfortably in my bed.  I fell asleep last night fully clothed in my bed with my lights on.  Guess I should have never sat down to take my shoes off - I immediately crashed.....oy!

Hope your Monday is a nice one all!
jastypes
on 4/3/11 10:56 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, Nicole and PA.

{{{Nicole}}} Sounds like you received another nice piece of the healing process.  I'm always always excited to hear about people's spiritual journeys.  You really nailed it when you talk about the issues that do not get cut away with our surgeries.  When our physical weight is lifted, or managed, we still have all of our emotional/mental weight to continue to deal with, and it is our daily challenge (or reprieve, depending on how you look at it) not to return to the physical weight. 
I had a wonderful weekend of peace, quiet, rest, and quality time with Bill, the kids, and friends.  Today I am pledging to stay sober and eat sanely.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Nicole0216
on 4/3/11 11:12 pm - Lancaster, PA
Thanks for all of the encouragement. I always worry about putting such personal information out there but I really feel that we have  responsibility to share our journey, and to show others that the work is hard but necessary. Definately in the right place to do that. Amazing things have come up and realizations have been made in the last two weeks. It is definately time. oh and while i was laying there lol the tatoo that I have been wanting to get came in to focus for me, so I I am going to get Jason to work on drawing it for me. Yay. It will be my first.
pennykid
on 4/4/11 12:57 am - PA
Good morning, all!!!

Nicole, that must have been a really powerful experience for you yesterday.  I'll probably be in Lancaster the weekend of April 30, so I'll take a look at the link and maybe join you.  (My stepfather is having his knees replaced on 4/28, so it will depend on what Mom needs from me.)

I'm at work.  And have already finished what work I've had so far for today.  I'm here till 4, then head home for chores and dinner.  Paul won't be home till later, so it will be quiet.  Tonight it's Dancing With the Stars while I work on a cross stitch I'm trying to finish.  (It's almost done, and I'm anxious to move on to the next piece!)

I just found out yesterday that my Uncle Dave is having a heart valve replaced this morning, so I would appreciate it if you guys would keep him in your prayers/thoughts!  Thanks!

Enjoy your day!!!
Julia              
Cherish F.
on 4/4/11 1:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
Morning y'all!
Nicole - that sounds like an amazing experience. Sorry I didn't get to chat with you Friday night. Felt like once I was on the dance floor I couldn't get off it!

I had a great weekend packed full of fun, and now I am exhausted. Wouldn't have changed a minute of it.

Work today, then tonight I may work on my taxes, or I may just relax. If you wanna bet - go with the relaxing. I can't seem to get enough rest. My Mom pointed out that although the outside indication of my shingles (rash) is gone, I still have them and that could be contributing to my general malaise. She's pretty smart, so I'll go with that.

Hope everyone has a great day today, it looks beautiful and sunny out there.
~ Cherish
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 4/4/11 1:13 am - Whitehall, PA
 You couldn't get off the dance floor because there wasn't ANY space between people.  I think your only way out would have been if the floor had collapsed (which we were quite afraid was going to happen)

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 4/4/11 1:38 am - Philadelphia, PA
That was definitely part of it. Had to protect my dance space!!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/11 3:23 am - PA

Nicole and Pa good afternoon to all.

Sound like you had a very wonderful experience.

Well today I am working as usual, but have plans tonight after I visit mom and dad.   Going to watch the Game tonight with a friend that I met this week-end at a fund raiser, and she decide to make me dinner and we could watch the game together.  Figure I try this dating thing again and see how it goes.
Wish you all to take cover storm a brewing here.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views