Sunny Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 4/2/11 10:06 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morining PA:

Partial mission accomplished yesterday.  I found some really cute suits, two outfits that can be used for my Easter Outfit, no casual clothing.  I am terrible at shopping for casual.  I'm good to go in a Harley shop for casual shirt, but the quality of the clothing in Harley shops now a days is HORRIBLE.  The quality of the fabric it terrible and I just cannot pay the prices they ask.  So back to my delima, I still need weekend, casual shirt to go with my jeans.  Oh my...

Today I'm awake, Gene is working on his stuff for worship service today.  I'm taking on the roll of greeter/usher.  Then after church is fellowship hour, and we need to speak with the head Deacon who asked both of us if we'd be willing to join the Deacon board for the next 3 years.  I've never been a Deacon so this is pretty exciting for me.

The rest of the day is unclear, I do need to stop at Target to get some new suit hangers for the new suits I found yesterday.

Hope everyone has a great day and gets out to enjoy some of this sunshine...

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 4/2/11 10:47 pm - Lancaster, PA

Good Morning Ida and PA

I have a Reiki appt this morning then after that just CHORES. played friday and sat now have to make up for it today.

Pretty day today though

dit657
on 4/3/11 12:41 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Ida and everyone. Ida check out Marshalls or TJ Maxx - both usually have nice selections of casual wear at good prices. Old Navy has some good sales but I think you have to really look at their stuff closely because some of it is rather cheaply made.

I've had a good weekend - yesterday I went shopping for birthday gifts for my sister and one of my bff's - last night we went out for Chinese with our neighbors then played dominoes until after midnight - had a lot of fun.

Today I'm finishing laundry - taking my nephew to his first day of work at his new job - and working out. Other than that it'll be a nice lazy Sunday - will watch the Phillies play and that's about it.

It's pretty out there today but windy and cold. Where is spring??

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lynnc99
on 4/3/11 1:29 am
Ida, glad your shopping excursion was successful!

I am just sleepy today! Yesterday was great with Barix support and some time with Mike. Today we have a conference at church, then this evening a fundraising event at the Fulton.

Tomorrow begins a whirlwind week with a school visit in MD. I finish there on Thursday, then go directly to Vermont to celebrate granddaughter Lilly's first birthday.

So in between everything today I am packing, wrapping Lilly's gifts, thinking about my food to pack, and getting the work materials arranged for the week.

But I would really like a nap!
spirit56
on 4/3/11 2:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good afternoon Ida and PA,

Was good to be at Barix yesterday and to see so many familiar faces.  I have already been to church and the only other thing on my agenda today is to watch the Phillies.  Am feeling a little down.  The initial anger over my firing has gone and I feel like a deflated balloon.  It will be good to see my therapist on Tuesday.  Hope that everyone has a good day.

Donna
bvohl
on 4/3/11 4:04 am
Donna,

Please call me if you need to chat! I am here for you girl!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 4/3/11 3:56 am - Perry, MI
Good Afternoon Ida and PA,
I was up early, walked Utley, and then headed to the hotel where my daughter, grandkids and son were staying at.  Had fun with the kids during breakfast, and then helped my daughter get her stuff together so she could head to her Father's for the rest of the week. 

Walked Utley again, and then changed the dressing on my toes, and washed the ace bandage that was on it, and put a clean one on it. 

Now, it is watching the Phillies and then heading to an AA meeting.  If I feel up to it, I will head to my sister's to play Scrabble with Mom and my sister and sister-in-law. 

Hopefully, I can have my daughter and the family here tomorrow for dinner. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 4/3/11 4:08 am
Good Afternoon Ida and PA!

This is the first chance I have gotten all day to be on the computer. Up early to take Dee to hebrew school, then a parents breakfast, then shopping, then home for a quick bite to eat, then back to hebrew school for a parents meeting. Came home, had something to eat, then decided to bake. I baked a banana bread and a jewish apple cake (my mom's recipe). The apple cake is still in the oven and I just tried a piece of the banana bread and it was DELISH!!

So, the rest of the day will be balancing the checkbook(WHAT FUN!), laundry and some relaxation. I would like to take a walk too! Get my ass in gear!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 4/3/11 4:49 am - Whitehall, PA
 Good afternoon my lovelies.. 

I am finally up and sort of alert from a fantastic weekend hanging with friends, old and new.  Those who were there Friday met one of the new friends.  Really nice guy.  I guess we'll see how things go from here.  I definitely want to see him again.  

This morning was spent picking up Siehara from her overnight and trying to catch up on some sleep.  I know I'll be going to bed early to try to get back to normal. 

Right now, I am about to help Siehara organize her closet.  She is currently taking everything out and bringing it into the living room so we can sort through it all and get rid of things.  I am going to help her to sort and figure out the best way to organize it so she can have better luck keeping it organized going forward. 

Dinner will be turkey burgers and whatever I can come up with to have with them.. maybe some edamame.  

Again, early to bed.. back to reality tomorrow. 

My tracker

hers 

pennykid
on 4/3/11 6:29 am - PA
Hi all!!

Been busy today and just thought about checking out roll call.  I slept a little later than usual.  Then it's been a day of doing laundry, packing lunch for tomorrow, finally doing the taxes.  Oh what a fun time!

Have a great evening, everyone!
Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views