Thursday roll call

Lisa H.
on 3/30/11 11:01 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Jill, you are doing so well staying clean in all aspects.  I am sure it will be a tremendous help to be able to help out another addict!  

Keep up the great work!

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 3/30/11 11:43 pm
Steffi,

GET those plans DONE!! Being your surgiversary doesn't mean that you are excused....just sayin!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

bvohl
on 3/30/11 11:41 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

It seems that it some skinny ****** surgiversary today....what was her name again?? OH yeah, Steffi! Happy Surgiversary to you my friend!! I cannot believe in a few short months it will be my two year surgiversary!! Time has really flown by....as it usually does!

Today is wor****il 3:30 with hopefully no staff meeting! Although there has been alot going on at school so there might be which will mean 3:45. BLECH!! After work, I will go home and watch my soap, pick up the child a bit early since we have a brownie meeting tonight. Figure something out for dinner, then home to relax and bed!

Looking forward to this weekend!!

Have a great day everyone!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

spirit56
on 3/31/11 1:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida and PA,

Congrats Ida on the 4.0.  I seem to recall you saying before this class that the 4.0 would no longer be there when you were finished - but look at what you did.  Don't fret over the medical terminology I have no doubt you will ace that too.

Yestereday I had to go back to school to drop off some books from home and to pick up a check.  My stomach was in knots and I got in and out as fast as possible.  It really dragged me down for part of the day.  I know that I will have moments like this.  Anyhow today I'm finally getting to the chiropractor to get my neck taken care of.  I also will be seeing my spiritual director tonight so it will be good to talk things over with her.

Keep warm everyone and dry.

Donna
Patricia R.
on 3/31/11 1:43 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida,
I am late posting.  Slept late, and walked Utley.  Been watching the Price is Right coz a girl my son dated in high school is on it. 

Today I am slowly scrubbing my carpet with Resolve.  It's amazing what kind of stains my dog can leave, and we are not talking bathroom stains either. 

This afternoon Comcast is coming to wire my kitchen with cable.  I have a TV on top of my fridge now, and like to have the TV on there.  My kitchen is too far from the living room to know what is going on with a show.  I am trying to rest the foot when I am not working on the carpet, because I overdid it yesterday. 

Have a good day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

pennykid
on 3/31/11 5:26 am - PA

Hi all!!! 

I'm at work for another hour, then home for my bachelorette night.  (Paul is in DE with his son on Thurs. nights.)  Gonna be a quiet night---dinner, watch Gray's Anatomy, and try to get some work done on a piece of cross stitch I'm doing for Paul's sister.  I'm hoping to have it done and framed before he leaves for GA in 3 weeks, but I'm not sure I'll make it.

I've been in touch recently with a woman I met while on a job interview about 8 years ago.  She's become disabled and isn't able to work, and there's so much wild stuff going on in her life that I can't help but wonder what's real and what's fabricated.  She says she's the victim of ongoing theft (her sons friends), death threats, no response from the police.  You know, the stuff that soap operas are made of.  I just don't know what to believe.  Her own family isn't having contact with her now.  I want to be supportive of her, but I don't want to get sucked into something, especially if the theft and threats are real, I don't want to become a target.

I have such a difficult time typing on this board when I'm at work.   In the middle of typing, suddenly a line of the text will be highlighted in blue.  When I click off of that, everything will be highlighted.  Then I can't get the cursor to go back to the end of the line where I was typing.  Any techies have any ideas why this happens and how I can fix it? 

Have a great afternoon/evening, my friends!!!

Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views