Wednesday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 3/29/11 11:06 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good Moring Ida and PA 

Wow Ida that is quite amazing to get all of that good feedback at once.
Today I am at work very busy day, then I have clients this evening. Trying to just stay on top of everything without getting insane.
Last night went to OA meeting, it has not changed since my last meeting in 1991.  I am trying to have an open mind, I will keep going for a few more weeks. I have just never really liked that type of meeting. But that is probably why I need to go.

I hope that you all have a good day
Nicole S.
on 3/30/11 12:22 am - York Haven, PA
Good Morning Everyone!!

So not looking forward to all the rain that is coming our way.  Meet w/ my new surgeon on Monday....appt was at 2pm...didnt get seen until 3:30....but it was worth the wait....LOVED HIM!!

I guess things happen for a reason and the practice losing Dr. Currie and forcing me to choose another surgeon this far long in the process was scary....But I beleive I am in good hands.

Congrats Ida on the 4.0!!

Not too much going on today but babysitting and laundry....story of my life these days!! lol

But on a brighter note as soon as I pay the rest of our deductible I will have a DATE!!! Yippee!!

Have an awesome day everyone!! :)

Surgery 355  / Current 246 / Goal 199.9

pennykid
on 3/30/11 2:03 am - PA

Hey all! 

I actually got here in the morning this time!!!  lol  I'm at work, learning how to publish different types of submissions.  The other temp and I will be covering for the others doing summer hours (temps can't participate), so we need to be able to do the other submission types in addition to what we do.  That's fine with me---gives me more experience I can take somewhere else.

Ida---Congrats on all the great news yesterday!!  Not having annual reviews is one of the good things about temping!!!

Paul and I went out to breakfast today.  I had an omelet---biggest omelet I've ever seen, and it was made by another bypasser!  She knows I also had RNY but still asked why I wasn't eating. lol

Got a decision to make.  Paul is driving to GA to visit his family when Anson is on spring break next month.  He's planning to visit his sister on the coastal side of the state, drive to FL to visit a college Anson is interested in, then drive to Atlanta to see his dad.  He wants me to go along, but since I'm a temp, I'd have to take 6 days off without pay.  Plus my stepfather is having both knees replaced that week, so I'd like to be there to keep my mom company.  Paul's solution is for me to fly from Atlanta to Lancaster mid-week.  (Lancaster airport is 5 mins. from my mom's house.)  That means I need to find a way home to my house or leave my car at Mom's before going to GA.  I'm leaning toward just staying home, working, then going to Mom's.  Otherwise, it just sounds like an insane trip of lots of driving.  Would love to hear thoughts on this if anyone wants to chime in!

Have a great day, my friends!!!

Julia              
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/11 2:55 am
My 2 cents... Stay home to be with your Mom this way you don't lose time from work an can be there for her if she should need you for support. Turn it around to Paul tell him it will quality Father and Son time he can have with Anson.
pennykid
on 3/30/11 3:09 am - PA
Thanks, Beth!!!  That's exactly what I think too!!!  I think it's good that Anson has time with just his dad now and then.   I'd like to be there for my mom, and I'm close to my stepfather, so this time should be for them.  Paul's thinking we'll be invited to a family wedding in FL in June, so I may have another opportunity to see his family, without as much running and driving.
Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views