Terrific Tuesday Roll Call

pennykid
on 3/29/11 4:36 am - PA
Donna, your post reminds me of the first time I was downsized.  I was working for a woman who was very difficult and seemed to have it in for a bunch of us.  When the company was downsized, she was the only one left standing.  She would never take the time to learn what I did, so when she had to do my job she didn't know how.  She actually called me at home several days after the layoff to ask me how to do something.  I was nice and explained it, but I really just wanted to say "seriously???"

Remember---this is not the end of the world!!!!! 
Julia              
pennykid
on 3/29/11 4:34 am - PA

Hi all!

I'm here, a bit late in the day, but I'm here.  I'm at work till 5 and have finished my work for the day.  I found out last week that my contract has been extended through the summer.  I don't get to participate in summer hours; I get to cover for everyone else who gets to leave early on Fridays.

I'm working on making better food choices.  And I still need to get back to exercising.  And need to start journaling my food again.  I know what I need to do but can't seem to make myself do it.  I think I need to pick one thing to 'fix' and work on that for now.

Have a great rest of the day, everyone!!!

Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views