Terrific Tuesday Roll Call

Sara E.
on 3/28/11 11:33 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Thanks Lynne...it is a no denim cc.

Sara

dit657
on 3/28/11 10:01 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I'm at work - should be a quieter day - no PT today, and no boss. Got messages from TurboTax that both Fed and PA tax returns were accepted so we're good to go there. Glad that's taken care of.

PT is going well and I'm beginning to see results with my walking and balance. Yesterday they increase the ankle weights I've been using for most of my standing exercises and added weights to some of the table exercises. Tonight I will ride my recumbant bike since my back is a little achy today - maybe from the additional weight(s).

Other than that not much else going on - things are quiet, and quiet is good.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 3/28/11 10:17 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Nicole and PA,
I am up and ready to get dressed and walk Utley.  I am dreading the cold big time. 

Today I will do some light cleaning and then head to a psychiatrist appointment.  I need a form filled out and forgot to take it with me at my last appointment. 

My Munchkins are coming to town and I have to get the apartment decent for them.  Utley had a vomiting episode and I can't get the stains out of the carpet.  I must get the carpet clean before they arrive. 

Nothing else exciting.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 3/29/11 3:28 am - Boothwyn, PA
Trish - Spot Shot is pretty good when it comes to cleaning that stuff up, cuz my pooch does it occasionally as well - Walmart always has it the cheapest.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 3/28/11 10:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Morning Nic and all of PA -  I am up and at em......

In a bit of a funk - not sure why - but here I am.  I am at school - was running late - and now I am here with a student who needs help.....Why oh why do they wait until the next day to ask - we did it in class yesterday and they all said they got it....I know - I know - they need time to process - and I am really fine with it - just in that funk.....Spring Break is coming - and boy do I need it.....would LOVE to get away for a few days, just me - but don't think THAT is going to happen....oh well.....

Today is school, Hebrew School, Confirmation Academy and bed.....A day filled with kids of all ages....shoot me now!

Happy Tuesday y'all!
jastypes
on 3/28/11 10:54 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, Nicole and all of PA!  It is a Terrific Tuesday from my perspective.  Nothing special, just feeling good today.  I'm at work and tonight is my OA meeting -- this will make 4 in a row.  They tell me to "Keep coming back.  It works if you work it," and I gotta say that I have not eaten anything off my food plan for a solid 3 weeks now, and that feels completely awesome.  Cupcakes no longer call my name; and popcorn is simply for somebody else's consumption, not mine.  It feels good to be free.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

bvohl
on 3/28/11 11:03 pm
Good Morning Nicole and PA!!

Nicole, glad that you got some interesting information and hopefully it will help!!

Today is back to work after a four day sick weekend!! I come in to find the other music teacher took a personal day so guess who gets to cover her classes? Yep, ME!! Movies and you tube videos for the older kids!! That means I don't get to see my students,Oh well! After work, need to get gas for the car, a few errands, home to watch my story in peace, pick up the girls, homework, dinner, bath and bed.

Finally feeling like myself again!!

Have a great day!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 3/28/11 11:42 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning Nicole, PA,

Just a quick drop in to say hello to my PA friends.  Been busy, attended a local AA convention over the weekend which was truly a great time, now at work, where things are rather boring at the moment, but sometimes boring is ok, missing my gym workout, foot is finally not hurting when I get up and put it on the floor in the morning, so the healing is happening, I am stretching it out and hoping that I will be able to resume the gym, as my regain of 14 lbs. is not getting anywhere without working out, need to figure something else I can do while my foot continues to get better, as walking aggravates it, time will heal it, I continue to make good food choices on most days, so that is good.

Anyway, I am just wanting to stay accountable amongst you, my peers and so I am checking in and looking forward to seeing some of you at Barix on Saturday.

Have a great day, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

spirit56
on 3/28/11 11:52 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Nic and PA peeps,

I am off to my Zumba class in 10 minutes.  Then I need to go food shopping and have a chiropractor appointment scheduled this afternoon.  Just got a phone call from my grade partner at school.  She said that the 8th grade are acting like a bunch of lunatics.  The science teacher went in to do lab with them and they wouldn't listen to her so she gave them all zeros and left.  This is what happens when you let the inmates run the asylum.  Also heard that the basketball coach is going to be there longer than 2 weeks - God only knows if he can teach  I should stop gloating but I do have a stupid grin on my face.  Anyhow I'm going to try and stay positive.  Hope that everyone has a good day - stay warm out there.

Donna
bvohl
on 3/29/11 3:12 am
Donna,

I am smiling with you!! Now they will get a taste of what you have been dealing with! See how they like it!! I am sure they are regretting their decision....too bad, so sad!! You know I will be here to support you anyway I can. I am glad to see that you are up and about and not just hiding under the covers feeling bad about things. You really have nothing to feel bad about. Yes,losing your job is definitely a bummer, but with what you have been dealing with I think it is a blessing in disguise. I was filling in today for the other music teacher and I had seventh graders and they were perfectly fine and we all had fun perusing You tube for music that they like to listen to minus any profanity of course! I think it is the responsibility of the administrators to enforce the expectations of the students. The lack of support from administrators is totally unacceptable!!

I hope that this is a huge weight lifted off of your shoulders and you can move on to the next phase of your life! Just think you are the healthiest you have been in a long time so go enjoy it!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views