Saturday Roll Call

bvohl
on 3/25/11 9:25 pm
Good Morning Pa PEEPS!!

I am feeling a bit better but I am still coughing up a storm, especially at night. I am propped up on three pillows almost in an upright position and I still cough most of the night! AARRRGGHH!!! I hope this is not bronchitis! I had in college and it had me down for the count for three weeks!! I don't feel like I am wheezing, but my chest hurts from all the coughing! Enough of that!

Today is rest, fluids, protein, repeat! Dee is going over to a friends house for a sleep over so I can get some rest. I gotta kick this before the weekend is over!!

So, what are you doing today?? Hopefully more interesting than my boring day....

Love to all!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Liz R.
on 3/25/11 9:30 pm - Easton, PA
Hope you feel better!!! Today has me at the grocery store, moving Mia up to her room, laundry, cleaning and relaxing!!
IdaMae D.
on 3/25/11 10:03 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA:

Beth - hope you feel better soon....

Not much going on today or this weekend.  I had to leave the laptop @ work due to the Microsoft 2010 dispatch that is happening over the weekend, so no work this weekend.  Not a bad thing but I do use my weekends while Gene is seeing clients to catch up on my "normal work load" that gets behind when I'm involved in these special projects and when two hit at the same time, my work life becomes completely nuts.

So what do I do with myself since I don't have any work, I have no homework again for the 3rd week in a row, and I have absolutely no idea what to do with myself today.....

Hope everyone enjoys the beautiful sunny day....

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 3/25/11 10:32 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Beth hope you're feeling better soon.

I'm up and have walked the dog, fed both of us and got meatballs into the sauce. Now we're playing ball until I finish my coffee and then I'm going to finish my pasta salad and deviled eggs then start cleaning. Then it's off to get my hair done and company arrives at two - wish me luck that it's all done by the time they get here!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 3/25/11 11:33 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Beth,
I am sorry to hear you are sick.  Mucinex helps me when I feel like you describe.  Also, chicken soup with lots of garlic. 

I got Utley back last night and am much more mobile than before.  The doc checked out my foot when he changed my dressing yesterday, and was pleased with the lack of swelling.  I attribute it to three days in bed with my foot on three pillows with lots of ice packs.  Now that I am more mobile,  I am not in the kind of pain I had been earlier this week.  Thank God.

Today has me continuing to rest my foot, and figuring out what AA meeting to attend so I can keep my foot elevated.  I have not been to a meeting in ages, and desperately need one. 

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 3/26/11 1:18 am - Lancaster, PA
Beth hope you feel better.

Facial yesterday was nice, and got some compliments from it.

Today we slept ridicuously late. resisted the urge to go out to breakfast and made some eggs a home.

Will probably go out and look at bicyles today we need an activity we can do together

other than that nothing!
steffihope
on 3/26/11 2:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Beth - so sorry you are feeling like CRAP!  I am however, glad that you are starting on the road to mending! :)

I am up about as late as Nicole - don't know how often that happens but I will take it.  Was out at a bar last night celebrating the life of my friend Jon which was taken too soon from Leukemia at the age of 40.  I only drank water - and THEN had a headache - what the hell is up with that?!?!  HA HA!  I was fine - would have liked a glass of wine - but really - was still silly, and dancing and laughing and being me - so it was all good! 

Today we are about to head out to have breakfast with ALL five of us - this RARELY happens - and then I am dragging everyone to the market - giggle giggle giggle - should be a VERY interesting morning.  Tonight Larry and I have a wedding of one of my colleagues.  Looking forward to another night with my man! :)

Happy Saturday all! :)
lynnc99
on 3/26/11 6:32 am
Hi everyone. Last night was a great start to the weekend with a date night to a very nice restaurant (where we had never been) and a play.

This morning, Mike and I argued, which we seldom do. It was something silly, but more in HOW things were said. He apologized and we are okay....but I realize that i only have so much emotional energy and that argument sucked me down to nothing. I was exhausted so just did some minimal errands, put gas in the car, and then took a 2 hour nap.

Leftovers for dinner tonight....paying some bills....just need to recharge a little with what's left of the day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views