Broken Heater?

sandy L.
on 3/24/11 3:11 am - Altoona, PA
 I've noticed since my surgery (3/4/2011) that I'm colder than normal.  I"m thinking my internal heater is on strike or it quit working on me.  Did/Does anyone else have this problem?  

It used to be shorts and t-shirts around the house even outside on nice days, now it's flannel pj bottoms and sweatshirts.  Even the cats are looking at me funny.  

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/11 3:17 am
Sounds like you are right on track.... You are losing your padding that kept you warm. I have a sweater with me at all times. I freeze even in the summer time.
jojobear98
on 3/24/11 3:22 am - Gettysburg, PA
Welcome to the world of long johns, sweats, thick socks and Uggs!

(Over 6 years out and STILL always cold!)

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

sandy L.
on 3/24/11 4:12 am, edited 3/24/11 4:12 am - Altoona, PA
Thanks Ladies I thought it was just me. Greatly appericate your feedback.

Sandy

dit657
on 3/24/11 11:32 am - Boothwyn, PA
Cold? Did somebody say cold? Welcome to the cold side of town! It's a very strange feeling but you'll get used to it - you're going to love summer now - no more of that nasty sweating just from walking - you'll have to work out to work up a good soaking.

Bundle up - spring will be here soon.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
sandy L.
on 3/24/11 2:34 pm - Altoona, PA
This being cold is new to me.  I'm usually a very hot person.  I painted my nails since I'm tired of seeing my nail beds purple.  Even the hot flashes are tapering off, I'm hoping gone for good.

Thank you ladies,

Sandy

Cheryl.P
on 3/25/11 12:31 am - Philadelphia, PA
the good news is the summer heat won't seem so bad. and if you think cold is bad wait till you lose the protective fat layer over you tail bone and spend several months in pain when you sit.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views