Fhew - Friday Roll Call

Lisa H.
on 3/24/11 10:17 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Well happy Friday everyone.....

I ended up going to the Sands last night to see that band.. hung out with my neighbor and between sets the drummer (HOT) came and hung out with us at our table.  YUMMMM

Anyway, today has me working til 3:30 per normal.  Bron's ex sister-in-law actually babysat for me last night and it worked out to her advantage as well because she is working in the Whitehall store of her job today.  So, she didn't have to drive 45 minutes to work this morning.  She is going to stay here tonight, too, since she has to work tomorrow.  

Aftert work, my goal is to get to the gym for the treadmill and yoga classes.  Maybe she'll want to come with me.  If not, I'll see how she feels about just hanging here.  I'll bring Siehara with me to the gym because quite frankly I don't want to pay her for babysitting that I really don't need.  

Other than that, I guess we are hanging at home with Karen.. or maybe we'll venture to the mall.  We'll see.  I am pretty tired from last night and I'll be driving to Cherry Hill in the morning to take Siehara to a Bat Mitzvah. 

That's all folks.....

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/11 11:10 pm

Lisa,

Not sure of your plans after you drop off Siehara but as far as I know my plan is to be home all day till have to work tomorrow night if you need some place to hang out.

Lisa H.
on 3/24/11 11:14 pm - Whitehall, PA
Thanks Beth.  I actually plan to go to this service with her.  It is an Orthodox one and I am very curious to see how it is going to be done since they don't normally allow a girl to have a Bat Mitzvah.  After the service, we are meeting up with another friend up in Freehold, I think.  Then we are crashing at Schnibbe's for the night until it is time for Siehara to go to the party Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for the offer! 

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 3/24/11 10:18 pm
Good Morning Steffi and PA!!

I decided to stay home today. I have been feeling horrible all week and dragged myself in everyday. Yesterday I broke down and called the dr, told them my symptoms and they called in an antibiotic for me. Went straight there from work, picked up said prescription, something to eat, came home, ate, took medicine, then crashed on the recliner for the rest of the night. I thought it was allergies from all the crazy weather, but as the week went on I was feeling worse and worse. There is ALOT of stuff going around at school and with my low white blood count I am susceptible to picking up everything!! After I get well, I am going to call my hemotologist and tell him what has been going on and see if I can get a shot of neupogen to help me bring up my white count so I am not getting sick all the time!! I got the same stuff right before surgery and it really helped!

Today's plan is to rest,  rest, and more rest! Plus lots of fluids to kick this!!!!

Have a great Friday everyone!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jastypes
on 3/24/11 10:39 pm - Croydon, PA
Hello, friends.  I'm struggling a bit right now.  Put down the compulsive eating a couple of weeks ago and picked up the "i hate myself" syndrome.  this is where my disease tells me, "If you eat, I'll shut up."  Just for today, I'm not listening.  Making healthy food choices today, no matter what!  You guys rock, always so positive and upbeat.  Prayers going up for those who are not feeling well today. 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Nicole0216
on 3/25/11 2:08 am - Lancaster, PA
at least you are self aware enough to know that this is what happens, so that you can talk back to it. This too will pass.
jastypes
on 3/25/11 2:11 am - Croydon, PA
Thanks, Nicole!  It's true.  I have a "sane brain" that tells my disease, "I know you won't shut up if I feed you.  You'll just keep asking for more!" 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Laureen S.
on 3/24/11 11:09 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning Steffi, PA. . .

TGIF, so happy it is finally here and I can be done with this work week. . .

After work I am attending an AA Convention in my area, haven't been to one in a long time and I am looking forward to it, there will be lots of people to see, meet and people sharing their life experiences within the context of how their lives were changed, there are meetings, entertainment and fellowship, it's sort of like our monthly support groups, re-engerizing. . .

Those are my plans and I wishing you Steffi a fun time, as well as everyone else.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 3/24/11 11:40 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Steffi,
I don't know how you pack so much into an evening.  I am exhausted just thinking about your plans for this evening. 

Today has me getting my bloodwork done, and then seeing my surgeon for a post-op visit.  I hope he can help lessen the pain I have even with the pain meds.

Nothing else exciting, other than knitting and reading and watching TV.

Have fun.

Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 3/25/11 2:46 am
Check in is coming a bit late for me today. I am on the road and just pulled into a GNC to get a protein drink for lunch. Amazing to feel confident as I walked in....as if it was perfectly logical for me to look for something there, instead of being a fat woman looking for a quick fix. Know what I'm sayin'?

I will get home and fill in the workday till 5 ish. We have dinner plans and then go to the Fulton, which I always look forward to. Nic, I hope they worked out the bugs on opening night! We used to have opening night tix, but it was way too late for me during the week. Our friends definitely must know each other - we know Aaron Young, who is Artistic Director.

The rest of the weekend is up in the air. I would love to get into some organizing, so may tackle that project. Maybe the basement, which is finished and a nice space but too too cluttered right now! And some workout time of course, hopefully both Sat and Sun. Really working in getting my average hours of workout time per week UP!

TGIF everyone!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views